Powered Air Purifying Respirator (PAPR) Mask Mount (NIOSH)
The Survivair Mask Mount PAPR is designed to be economical and durable without compromising user comfort and protection. Multiple facepiece models available.
• Lightweight unit will not slow worker efficiency
• Low cost High Efficiency (HE) filter that consolidates inventory and reduces inventory costs
• The battery pack is water resistant, and contoured for wearer comfort
• Silicone facepiece offers high durability and unmatched comfort
• Molded in speaking diaphragm enhances wearer communication
• Tested and listed by SGS U.S. Testing Company, Inc. as meeting the ANSI/UL 913 standard for intrinsically safe apparatus for use in Class 1, Division 1, Groups A, B, C, and D hazardous locations.
• Choose between the Survivair Opti-Fit and Survivair 4000 Full Facepiece Respirators
• Full Facepiece easily convertible to negative pressure Air Purifying Respirator or Continuous Flow SAR
• Includes: facepiece, blower, battery charger, power cord, HE filter, belt and air flow tester
- Municipal Services
- Airborne Particulates