32 oz. Fendall Eyesaline Wash Bottle 12/cs
- Calculated at Checkout
Perfect for flushing nuisance particles such as pollen, dust, saw dust, smoke, etc., as well as for immediate treatment en route to primary eyewash unit or continued irrigation en route to medical care after a 15-minute eyewash.
• Portable and readily available for use
• Bottles contain a buffered, saline solution that is sterile and superior to tap water for emergency eye care
• Blow-fill-seal bottles are tamper resistant, yet easily removed in an emergency
• Extended-flow nozzles (16 oz. and 32 oz.containers) provide longer flow than conventional 16 oz. and 32 oz. bottles
• User-control volume delivery (1, 4, 8 oz.products). Delivers drops or an irrigating stream of solution
• Ensured quality and lasting value with FDA-grade polyethylene bottles featuring lot numbers and expiration dates
• 36-month shelf life from date of manufacturing
• Personal eyewash devices are intended to supplement, not replace, primary eyewash units.
- Food Services
- Law Enforcement
- Municipal Services
- Oil and Gas
- Steel and Metals
- Airborne Particulates
- Confined Space
- ANSI Z358.1 - ANSI Z358.1 (Supplemental Equipment)
Warranty InformationLIMITED WARRANTY. Except for any warranty for a particular product or part specifically stated in our product literature, we warrant all goods sold under this Agreement against defects in materials and workmanship for one year from shipment. In the event of such defects, we will, at our sole option and as your exclusive remedy, repair or replace the defective product without charge, or refund the price you have paid. In order for this warranty to be effective, you must notify us within 15 days of discovery of the defect. You must return the defective product to us within the warranty period, properly packaged and with insurance and transportation costs prepaid. We will reship the product to you at our expense in the United States. This warranty does not cover defects which we determine are because of accident, alteration, modification, negligence, misuse, abuse, failure to perform adequate maintenance, normal wear and tear and normal maintenance. WE MAKE NO OTHER WARRANTIES, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, AND WE SPECIFICALLY EXCLUDE ANY WARRANTY OF MERCHANTABILITY OR FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. NO PERSON IS AUTHORIZED TO EXTEND ADDITIONAL WARRANTIES ON OUR BEHALF.