3M 7500 Series Half Mask (Medium / Large)
- Calculated at Checkout
This half facepiece reusable respirator 7500 Series uses advanced silicone material to help provide comfortable and durable respiratory protection. The 3M™ Cool Flow™ Valve helps make breathing easier and can reduces heat and moisture build-up for cool, dry comfort.
- Half facepiece ultimate reusable respirator
- Advanced silicone material for increased comfort and durability
- 3M™ Cool Flow Valve for cool, dry comfort
- Dual-mode head harness for standard or drop-down mode
Easy breathing, comfortable and durable respiratory protection: The 3M™ Half Facepiece Reusable Respirator 7500 Series offers the following features:
- Advanced silicone material for increased comfort and greater durability
- Proprietary 3M™ CoolFlow™ Valve helps make breathing easier and can offer cooler and drier comfort
- Dual-mode head harness that adjusts easily so users can wear the respirator in either standard or drop-down mode
- Solid exhalation valve cover which directs exhaled breath and moisture downward while helping protect the valve area from debris while also making for easier cleaning
- For use with 3M™ Cartridges 6000 Series; 3M™ Filters 2000, 2200, 7000 or 5000 Series; or 3M™ Dual Airline Systems against a variety of gases, vapors and particulate hazards according to NIOSH approvals.
- Head harness assembly and spare parts available
- Comes with reclosable storage bag When properly fitted and used with approved 3M™ Cartridges and Filters, helps provide respiratory protection from a variety of gases, vapors and particulate hazards at concentrations up to 10 times the Permissible Exposure Limit (PEL). Not for use in environments that are immediately dangerous to life or health (IDLH).
|Facepiece Type||Half Facepiece Reusable|
|Harness Type||4 point|
|Mission Type||Aircraft, Ships, Vehicles|
|Operation Type||Facility Safety, Maintenance, Repair & Operations, Overhaul|
|Product Type||Half Facepiece|
|Recommended Application||Assembly, Cleaning, Demolition, Facility Maintenance, Grinding, Machine Operations, Painting, Remediation, Sanding, Welding|