3M DBI-SALA 6 ft. Nano-Lok Quick Connect Self Retracting Lifeline - Web - 3101469
- Calculated at Checkout
6 ft. (1.8m) of 3/4" (19mm) Dyneema® fiber and polyester web and aluminum locking rebar hook on leg end, swiveling anchor loop with aluminum carabiner.
Nano-Lok is ergonomically designed for ease-of-use and is ideal for direct connection to most harnesses. The extremely compact and lightweight design is virtually unnoticeable on your back, staying out of the workers way and making it ideal as a lanyard replacement. Whether your application requires single or twin leg configurations, mounting to an overhead anchor or for connection directly to harness, there are more than 30 models to choose from to suit almost any application. Nano-Lok locks quicklystopping a fall within inchesproviding more protection at low heights. In addition, tension is always kept on the lifeline, which reduces dragging, snapping and trip falls. Both features are key safety improvements.
- 420 lbs. (190 kg)
- i-Safe equipped
- A built-in RFID identification tag helps the user record and store information on inspections.
- Built-in connector for single-leg SRL direct attachment to harness
- Installs to the webbing of harness, leaving the dorsal D-ring open for other equipment or rescue. Designed to provide a snug fit to the worker's back, eliminating nuisance flopping.
- Extremely compact, lightweight design
- The device is virtually unnoticeable on your back, stays out of the way and can be easily used as a lanyard replacement.
- Tough and impact resistant thermoplastic housing
- Compact and durable housing is designed to withstand the demands of challenging jobsites, it's built to last.
- Swiveling anchorage loop
- Limits lifeline twisting for smoother operation and added worker satisfaction.
- Quick activating speed sensing brake system
- Stops a falling worker within inches, providing more protection at low heights. Designed for smooth consistent operation allowing the user to maintain normal work pace and not be interrupted with constant lock ups.
- High capacity external energy absorber and impact indicator
- Specialized built-in external absorption system maintains safe fall arrest forces for users and tools up to 420 lbs. (190 kg) and provides a visual alert that the SRL has been involved in a fall.
- Wide variety of configurations available
- There are more than 30 models to choose from to suit almost any application for complete jobsite versatility and flexibility.
- 6 ft. (1.8m) 3/4" (19mm) Dyneema® fiber and polyester web lifeline
- The synthetic lifeline reduces overall weight and the retractable design provides freedom of movement, keeps the lifeline out of the worker's way and reduces dragging, snagging and trip falls.
- Locking gate/nose aluminum rebar hook on lifeline
- Automatically locks and closes for added safety, and its 2-1/2" (63.5mm) large gate opening fits over larger anchorage structures.
|6 ft. (1.8m) of 3/4" (19mm) Dyneema® fiber and polyester web and aluminum locking rebar hook on leg end, swiveling anchor loop with aluminum carabiner.|