3M Powerflow Face-Mounted Powered Air Purifying Respirator (PAPR)
- In Stock - While Supplies Last!
- Free Shipping
Our Best Selling Face Mounted PAPR Unit!
The 3M Powerflow 6800PF & 6900PF PAPR helps provide respiratory protection against dust, mist, fumes, radionuclides and radon daughters.
Lightweight and face-mounted, it uses a high efficiency particulate filter. Ideal for lead and asbestos.
Face-mounted 3M PAPR's may increase wearer productivity without the need to wear a motorized blower unit at the waist. These 3M PAPR units are motorized systems powered by a battery pack which draw air through a filter or cartridge to provide respiratory protection to the wearer. The blower unit can be mounted on the waist, face, or head, depending on the system selected. Potential benefits include:
- Certain PAPR systems provide a higher level of respiratory protection than non-powered air filtering respirators.
- Constant flow of air can provide cooling for the worker, resulting in greater comfort for the wearer
- Battery-powered blower pulls the air through the filter resulting in no additional breathing resistance to the wearer
The 3M™ Powerflow™ System delivers a minimum of 4cfm when used with the filter. It uses the popular 6000 Series facepiece and its faceshield meets High Impact Requirements of ANSI Z87.1-2003.
- US OSHA APF 1000 when used in accordance with 3M recommendations and user instructions.
- Economically priced.
- Compact design fits closely to the wearer
- Full facepiece 6800DIN (Medium) / 6900DIN (Large)
- HEPA Filter
- Motor Blower Unit
- Battery Pack
- Flow Indicator
- Up to eight hours of battery service
- Lightweight and well-balanced
- Ideal for lead, asbestos, mold and other hazardous particulates
Battery Type : NiCd Rechargeable
Cartridge or Filter Included : NoColor : Gray
Facepiece Type : Full Facepiece
Headgear Type : Full Facepiece
Intrinsically Safe : Yes
Mounting Type : Face-Mounted
National Stock Number : 4240014791675
Product Series : Powerflow
Product Type : PAPR Systems
Size : Medium or Large
3M ID: 7100010156