Abatement Technologies HEPA-Aire HA700 Portable Air Scrubber (400cfm-700cfm)
- Out of Stock
- Maximum Purchase:
- 2 units
Abatement Technologies HEPA-Aire HA700 Portable Air Scrubber
The Abatement Technology HA700 has variable speeds between 400-700CFM
The HA700 is a multi-use air filtration machines, equipped with two pre-filters and a HEPA filter that are capable of filtering many airborne contaminants. An alternative carbon pre-filter for capturing low concentrations of odors, vapors, gases, and volatile organic compounds, collectively known as OVG, is also available
The HA700 is capable of providing particulate and odor, vapor, gas filtration with final stage filtration through a High Efficiency Particulate Air (HEPA) filter. The units incorporate a series of particulate filters which successively remove larger size to smaller size particles from the air. In addition to providing HEPA filtration, the HA700 is primarily used in a negative pressure or re-circulation mode. A negative pressure condition is created in order to confine contaminated airborne particles. This condition exists when the static pressure inside the room containing the unit is lower relative to the pressure of the environment outside the room. The static pressure differential is created and maintained by continuously exhausting air out of a given room at a faster rate than air enters the room from all other sources. In the re-circulation mode, all of the filtered air is exhausted back into the room containing the unit.
Features of the HA700 Air Scrubber
- Between 400 - 700 CFM, these models provide a variable adjustment to the speed of the motorized impeller
- HA700 is compact and lightweight with built-in handles for easy transport
- Guides on top and 4 rubber feet on the bottom nest together allowing safe stacking of up to 3 units
- Standard filters include: 1 ea. course particulate prefilter, 1 ea. pleated prefilter, and 1 ea. 99.97% HEPA filter
- HA700 is equipped with a visual “change filter” indicator lamp
- The HA700 have been independently tested and certified in accordance with applicable UL and CSA safety requirements
Power supply requirements: 115-120 volts AC, 60Hz, 15 amp circuit.
Normal operating amps: 2 amps or less.
Motor: 225 watt, impeller with thermal overload protection, auto reset, 60 HZ, single phase
Operational sound level: 63 dBA on high speed. Reading taken at a distance of 5 feet
LIGHTWEIGHT AND COMPACT
- Weight: Just 45 lbs., including filters. Dimensions: 24”L x 18”W x 17.25”H
- Choose a speed that works for your needs! Operating CFM Ranges from 400-700 CFM
- 20 gauge galvanized steel cabinet Watertight pop rivet construction
EASY TO CARRY
- Small enough cabinet for one-worker to easily transport up and down stairs and around job sites!
- Two pre-filter stages and a True 99.97% HEPA filter
- Carbon pre-filter for odor removal is available
ECONOMICAL TO OPERATE
- Filters that last longer and cost less can save thousands of dollars in replacement filter costs.
1. Primary Filter
2. Secondary Filter
2. Secondary Filter (for VOC's)
3. Final Filter (HEPA)