BW IntelliDoX Calibration System for BW Clip4 - DX-BWC4
- Free Shipping
With the IntelliDoX instrument management system, simply place a detector in the docking module, and it automatically performs certain activities based on your specifications in the Fleet Manager II software. You can set each module to do a bump test, reconfigure the detector’s high and low alarm set points, and more. Also use the software to analyze the data from each gas detector, run reports, track compliance and even send email reminders to workers.
Thanks to the unique design of IntelliDoX, each docking module has its own LCD and keypad for independent operation, so when you gang multiple modules together, you can perform different activities for different detectors - all at the same time.
Compatible with BW Clip4 – Multi-Gas Detector
Integrated retractable stand/wall mount
Quick Reference Guide
Operator's Manual CD
Fleet Manager II software CD
REQUIRED but not included - Enabler Kit, Calibration Gas & Regulator (See Below)
Add Enabler Kit, Calibration Gas & Regulator +$799Enabler Kit -Enabler Kit includes power supply with region-specific AC power cord, ethernet cable, inlet (purge) filter assembly, 3 ft. / 1 m calibration gas tubing, 3 ft. / 1 m purge gas tubing, 15 ft. / 4.5 m exhaust tubing, quick connect fittings and IntelliDoX inlet end plate.
Calibration Gas - 34 Liter standard bump test and calibration gas for BW Honeywell gas detection units contains specific gas concentrations.
Regulator - This BW Demand Flow Regulator is made to attach to the disposable aluminum canisters of calibration gas
Features & Benefits
- Enables bump test tracking, email notices and easy recordkeeping for improved compliance
- Performs the quickest bump test in the industry for increased uptime and no wasted calibration gas
- Enables the ability to change alarm set points, set a noncompliance indicator when a bump test is due, and adjust other parameters for maximum flexibility
- Fast Bumps in 10 Seconds - Standard Bump in 40 Seconds!
- Easy setup with a network or USB drive — no tools required
- Expandable to five docking modules that can operate independently, while sharing power, network connection and calibration gas
- Easy data transfer — by Ethernet or USB — from docking module to computer
- Easy to read LCD Color Display
- Yellow "TEST"
- Green "PASS"
- Red "FAIL"