BW MicroDock II Dock Calibration System for GasAlertMicroClip XL/XT - DOCK2-2-1C1P-00-G
- Free Shipping
The most cost effective way to manage the calibration and bump testing of BW Technologies by Honeywell portable gas detectors.
Comes With - Base station with 1 fresh air and 1 gas inlet(s), 1 GasAlertMicroClip XT module(s) with charging, with charging power supply
Features & Benefits
- Quick and easy compliance - automatically maintain accurate records
- Automatic bump testing, calibration, record keeping and charging
- One base station with one AC outlet supports up to six modules to suit your application
- Verifies proper performance of detectors
- Reduces maintenance costs
- Size 8.3 x 10.4 x 3.2 in. / 21.2 x 26.3 x 8.2 cm (base station plus one docking module)
- Power supply 6V wall adaptor or four C-cell batteries
- Real-time clock Provides time and date stamp for “last calibration” and “last bump test” data
- Data storage Automatic (instrument and base station)
- MultiMediaCard data storage system
The most cost effective way to manage the calibration and bump testing of BW Technologies by Honeywell portable gas detectors is through the MicroDock II automated test and calibration system. Fully portable and easily expandable, the MicroDock II requires no computer and provides simultaneous management of up to ten modules. Minimize expenses and maximize productivity with the MicroDock II.