3M DBI-SALA Portable Guardrail - Galvanized - 7900068
- Calculated at Checkout
3M DBI-SALA Portable Guardrail - Galvanized 7900068
10 ft. (3.0 m) guardrail section, galvanized steel.
The portable guardrail system acts as a barrier preventing personnel from falling to lower levels, thus eliminating the fall hazard. This system can protect employees with little or no training, special maintenance or gear. Whether you are setting up the guardrail around the perimeter of a roof or closing off a wall opening, the unlimited configurations offered by the system will easily accommodate your needs. Ideal for use with floor hatchways or chutes, leading edges, skylites, truck or rail docks, floor or wall openings, pits, shafts, manholes and more, the system readily adapts to all applications.
- 10 ft. (3.0 m) guardrail section, galvanized steel.
- Free-standing guardrail system doesn't require attachment to surface
- Built-in rail and toe board receptacles on base (order separately)
- Base has integral rubber pad
- Ergonomic handles are formed into base
- Simple set-screw design
- Compact and lightweight design
|Product Type||Portable Guardrail|