Jendco Safety Supply Careers
Employment Type: Full Time (Monday- Friday)
Submit Resumes to firstname.lastname@example.org
Are you someone who enjoys working in a fast-paced warehouse environment? Are you an energetic self-starter? Are you a safe driver looking for a new opportunity to grow your career? If you are looking for an opportunity to be a part of a dedicated warehouse team and family-owned company, we want to talk to you!
Our Ideal Candidate is:
Flexible - You are always willing to learn new things based on the needs of the warehouse operations. You are able to adapt to the role(s) that will ensure our customers' orders are completed on time.
- Customer Service Driven - You strive to provide the best service possible. Your work is done accurately and safely to ensure customer satisfaction.
- Team Player - You strive to work as a team and connect with your peers. You are able to work with all different personalities.
- $500 sign-on bonus*
- Paid Holidays
- Paid Time Off
- Health Insurance
(* payable after 90-days, and some benefits are based on length of service)
This hybrid position within our warehouse team is an essential part of our logistics process. This role will take on being an extension of Jendco while making deliveries. Within this role you will provide superior customer service while doing local deliveries and learn our product lines while picking and packing orders within the warehouse. This position will be flexible on a day to day basis depending on the needs of the business; including doing deliveries and being an asset to the warehouse team for daily duties.
Essential Functions / Responsibilities:
Driver Role Responsibilities:
- Pick, pull, package and load deliveries
- Safely transport and unload deliveries to customers
- Always conduct yourself in a professional and courteous manner
- Assist customers with verification of product and quantity
- Complete all necessary paperwork; i.e. delivery logs, packing slips, required signatures etc.
- Perform routine vehicle inspections and maintain cleanliness of delivery vehicles
- Notify management of any safety or mechanical issues and/or concerns
- Adhere to all DOT protocols
Warehouse Role Responsibilities:
- Pick, pull and package orders appropriately (UPS, USPS, LTL, Courier, CPU, Delivery)
- Receive inbound shipments and verify quantity and condition
- Stock inbound product in proper location(s)
- Load and unload semi-trucks and customer vehicles
- Communicate with sales team for order priority, questions, accuracy and customer notifications
- Process orders to completion through our accounting program
- Conduct inventory counts as needed
- Maintain a clean and organized work area
- Perform all work safely and accurately
- Miscellaneous facility needs (trash, cleaning warehouse, etc.)
- Ability to lift and move at least 75lbs
- Ability to operate a pallet jack and move heavy skids
Qualifications & Suggested Skills:
- Valid driver’s license with clean driving record
- Exceptional communication both verbal and non-verbal
- Time Management
- Willing and able to operate industrial equipment including walkies, hand trucks, etc.
- Organization and attention to detail
- Positive attitude
- Attendance and punctuality
- Comfortable standing and or walking for up to 12 hours
- Ability to work with all different people and personality types
- Multi-tasking and comfort in a fast-paced environment
Forklift experience (preferred not required)
- Box Truck Driving Experience (preferred not required)
- Computer Skills- CRM platform experience/ Microsoft Suite
- Ability to pass a background check and drug screening
Apply Today by Submitting Your Resume to email@example.com