DuPont Tychem® Responder® CSM Tan Coverall - RC128T TN BOOT
- RC128T TNBOOT
- Call for Availability!
- Calculated at Checkout
DuPont Tychem Responder CSM Tan Coverall - RC128T TN BOOT
Tychem RESPONDER CSM combines multiple film barriers laminated to both sides of a high-strength polypropylene substrate for high level protection against toxic and corrosive chemicals. It is effective for handling chemical warfare agents as well as military site cleanup and HazMat first response. Tychem RESPONDER CSM fabric provides at least 30 minutes of protection against 320 chemical challenges. Each suit undergoes rigorous inspection and each Level A suit, pressure testing. Each fabric lot is tested using live toxic agents plus one garment for each test fabric production run is also tested for seam barrier with live toxic agents. Desert tan color for low visibility applications.
- Attached respirator-fit hood with elastic around face opening, designed to cover neck and chin and fit around respirator face mask
- Strong zipper for tough, flexible closure
- Longer zipper extends to chin for complete coverage of neck area
- Storm flap covers zipper which can be secured by the wearer with rugged hook and loop material to prevent intrusion at zipper
- MIL-G-12223 Butyl gloves provide mechanical and physical durability. Gloves are attached with vapor tight ring and clamp system and are replaceable.
- Integrated socks composed of garment material
- Attached flaps are designed to cover boot tops to help reduce potential for liquid intrusion
- Made in the USA, North American Free Trade Agreement (NAFTA) compliant and Trade Agreement Act (TAA) compliant
DuPont Tychem RESPONDER CSM Coverall. Respirator Fit Hood. Attached Gloves, Butyl (mil spec.). Attached Socks with Outer Boot Flaps. Double Storm Flap with Hook & Loop Closure. Double Taped Seams. Tan.
BOOT FLAPS, CONICAL CUFF, BUTYL GLOVE
QTY Per Case: 1