Ergomat Nitril Smooth ESD-Conductive
A mat for usage in the electronics industry or for areas where static control is crucial due to sensitive equipment. Also available in a conductive version as well as in a die-cut version to allow airflow. Cleanroom ISO Class 5 (Class 100).
The Ergomat Nitril ESD-Conductive is made of pure Nitril rubber and is designed to increase comfort while reducing tripping hazards, body aches, quality issues, and sick leaves. The ultimate mat for areas requiring static dissipation.
Unmatched Safety Features
- Molded beveled edges - They will never curl up, eliminating tripping hazards
- Any size, any shape mat, always in one piece - No overlapping or worn-out connecting mats, also eliminating tripping hazards
- Raw virgin material only - Unbeaten durability and ergonomic relief
- Silicone & latex-free
- Not only anti-fatique, but also true ergonomic benefits
- Unique ergonomic designs, eliminating and preventing common problems encountered in standing environments stimulating the body to increase blood circulation and alertness that will reduce sick leave, workers’ compensation and quality issues.
The Nitril ESD Advantage
- Chemical exposure will not affect the state of the mat; no curling up, swelling or expanding
- No loss of the ergonomic properties and no tripping hazard
- Static control
- Cleanroom ISO Class 5 (100)
- Point to point electrical resistance
Color: Black Warranty: 3 years