Ermator A600 Air Scrubber (300/600CFM) Free Shipping!!
- In Stock
- Free Shipping
The Ermator A600 Air Scrubber is a quiet operating air scrubber with two airflow speeds of 300 and 600 CFM. Perfect for smaller containment's and residential use!
Ermator air scrubbers are truly unique. They don’t look like any other air scrubbers on the market today. Why? It’s simple. Unlike competitive units, our air scrubbers are not designed using off-the-shelf components from the HVAC industry. Standard motor/blowers, coupled with 17-inch or 28-inch HEPA filters are fine for buildings, but when installed in a portable appliance, they tend to produce a boxy, bulky cabinet that’s difficult to handle and transport. The Ermator A600 - 600 CFM air scrubber is constructed using specially designed components and materials, contributing to a superior form and functionality that will soon make other air scrubbers obsolete. Both models include individually tested and certified HEPA filters.
Constructed using a sturdy, compact cabinet, The Ermator Model A600 is a quiet operating air scrubber with two airflow speeds of 300 and 600 CFM. The airflow is directed upwards to avoid disturbing dust on surfaces. Each HEPA filter installed in the model A600 is individually tested and certified at an e individually tested and certified at an efficiency rate of 99.99% at .3 microns. A warning light indicates when the washable primary filter is 75% clogged and requires cleaning.
- Dual signal lamps: orange light indicates clogged filter; red light indicates leakage in HEPA filter; alerts operator to change HEPA filter
- Individually tested and certified hospital HEPA filter: 99.99% @ 0.3 microns
- 8” air exhaust
- Collapsible handle: to accommodate stacking
- Disposable 12” x 12” x 1” Pleated Polyester pre-filter: easy to slip in for operator
- 2-speed, .25HP motor: 300/600 cfm
- Double warning lights Placed on the back of scrubber for protection
- Yellow for clogged filter, red for filter leaks.
A600 Air Scrubber Specifications
|Air Flow Capacity||2-speed; 300/600 CFM|
|Primary Filter||Disposable Polyester Media|
|Secondary HEPA Filter||99.99% efficient @ .3 microns|
|Secondary HEPA Filter (ft2)||56|
|Clogged Filter Indicator||Orange Indicator Light|
|Leakage/Broken HEPA Filter Indicator||Red Indicator Light|
|Dimensions (LxWxH)||15" x 17" x 17|
|12" x 12" HEPA Filter||12" x 12" Primary Filter|
|Clear Flex Duct 8" x 25' - Case of 6 Sections|
1000 CFM or Lower