Ermator T15000 3-Phase HEPA Dust Extractor - 201300403
- In Stock
- Calculated at Checkout
The Ermator T15000 Three Phase Dust Extractor is the most powerful 230V HEPA Dust Extractor on the market today.
Greatly expanded pre-filter surface area acts as a built-in pre-separator providing superior cyclonic separation for long, uninterrupted service periods. The T15000 produces plenty of airflow to handle a single four-head grinder or two each three-head grinders. T15000 is the only extractor that can keep up with a larger shaver.
The Ermator T15000 Dust Extractor provides rugged power, high capacity and raw performance, for the largest grinding operations and major construction/restoration job sites. These three-phase HEPA dust collectors are well known for their ability to pick-up vast amounts of dust and debris without interruption. They are capable of large volume recovery of concrete dust during floor surface preparation and for safe collection, disposal and handling of other harmful building materials including asbestos and lead. Three versatile models to choose from. Each unit can also perform as a central dust control vacuums for use in factories, processing plants and mills. Equipped with Jet Pulse filter cleaning system for maximizing airflow and productivity. Dual HEPA filters and Longopac® dustless containment & disposal system will ensure that the workplace is safe for your workers and other building occupants.
Clean air exhaust is guaranteed through four individually tested and certified HEPA filters. The intake port connects to a Y-connector where one or two 3" hoses can be connected. When used with one hose, up to 100-feet in length can be used. The out-port allows venting of the exhaust air away from the work area or outside of the building via a hose connection. Jet Pulse efficiently cleans pre-filter without exposing operator to dust. The unique 70-foot Longopac® allows fast, drop-down, dust-free disposal into approximately 25 individually sealed bags. Comes with a 3-inch, 33-foot hose, and a single 4-inch to double 3-inch Y connector.
When used with two 3-head grinders (up to 32" wide), and to achieve best results, a pre-separator should be connected between each grinder and the T15000.
Recommended Equipment: 4-head grinder or 2 3-head grinder, shavers, shot blasters
- Large-scale construction, abatement or restoration projects that demand substantial dust extraction.
- Grinding dust and demolition materials in a wide variety of applications
- Three separate filtering stages collects dust from the heaviest to the finest dust particles.
- Individually tested and certified HEPA filters rated at 99.99% @ 0.3 microns.
- Longopac® bag hose system ensures simple and safe dust bag changes.
- Jet pulse filter cleaning system ensures high continuous airflow due to easy and efficient cleaning of main filter without opening the machine.
- Jet Pulse with easy reach lever: efficient, safe filter cleaning without exposing operator to dust.
- Relief Valve: protects turbine motor from overheating in the event of a blocked hose or clogged filter.
- Control Panel with one-touch start feature: protects from overloads
- Cyclonic Chamber: separates/removes larger dust particles from the airstream before the air enters the pre-filter socks
- Adjustable steel clamps: provides tight air seal between top chamber and cyclone chamber.
- Four Individually Tested and Certified HEPA Filters: each filter provides a minimum efficiency of 99.99% at .3 micron
- Longopac: 72 ft long plastic tube can be separated into approximately 25 individual sealed bags.
- Steel Frame with Longopac platform: supports the weight of filled Longopac bag
- 4-inch casters w/brake: excellent mobility, stability and increased safety
3"x33' hose and 4” female x 2 x 3” male camlock Y-pipe
|Air Flow Capacity (CFM)||647|
|Water Lift (in)||140|
|Shipping Weight (lbs)||905|
|Dimensions||55" x 31" x 71"|
Sales Sheet - T15000-SalesSheet-Web.pdf
Operating Instructions - T7500-T8600-T10000-T15000-T18000-ENG-US-Rev.1a.pdf