High Temperature Glove Bag 300°F 60"x72"
- Calculated at Checkout
The Therm-Equip glovebag products are specifically designed for the removal of asbestos containing insulation from high-temperature pipes and ducts.
Therm-Equip Glovebags offer the ability to handle emergency repair and maintenance on active pipe and ducts. The bags eliminate the need for costly shut-downs in power plants, paper mills, refineries and other industry. Therm-Equip Glovebags are also safe and more cost effective than full scale containment methods.
Therm-Equip Glovebags are available in three models to accommodate maximum pipe temperatures of 300°, 400° and 700°F. Each model is available in several different sizes to accommodate pipe diameters from 1" to 24", and for horizontal and vertical pipe.
These high temperature resistant glovebags are manufactured by Therm-Equip and available exclusively through Grayling Industries' authorized distributor network.
- The PC300 will allow the removal of asbestos from pipes and ducts up to 300°F.
- The clear high-temperature plastic body is double stitched with leather gloves that are sealed air-tight to the sleeves.
- Designed for low pressure steam lines and hot water heating systems.
- Useful Temp- up to 300° f
- Standard Sizes- 6060, 6072
- Special Order Sizes- 6084-2, 7296-2, 72120-2, V10, and V24-2
- Maximum Load- 50 lbs.
**These are specialty order items. Lead Times May Vary**
Please call With ANY Questions.