Miller 6 ft/9ft Twin Turbo Double Leg Retractable with D-Ring Connector [Configure Options]
- Calculated at Checkout
Patent-pending Miller Twin Turbo™ D-Ring Connector easily adapts two lightweight Miller TurboLite™ Personal Fall Limiters (PFLs) for continuous 100% tie-off fall protection.
Increases worker productivity and versatility with freedom of movement – less restrictive than other units on the market.
Permits TurboLite™ PFLs to swivel in multiple directions for greater mobility; the swivel action prevents webbing from twisting and binding inside the unit.
- Replacement for double-legged shock-absorbing lanyards
- Innovative design that easily connects to most fall protection harnesses with non-coated metallic back D-rings
- An effective solution when working with low fall clearance
- Webbing payout smoothly extends/retracts without interruption
- Easy-to-use and assemble/disassemble
- Adapts to most Miller TurboLite™ PFL models
|SKU||Description and Unit Connector||Lanyard End Connector||Weight|
|MFLB-3-Z7/6FT||Twin Turbo D-Ring Connector||Steel Locking Snap Hooks||4.9 lb. (2.2 kg)|
|MFLB-4-Z7/6FT||Twin Turbo D-Ring Connector||Steel Locking Rebar Hooks||6.7 lb. (3.0 kg)|
|MFLB-11-Z7/6FT||Twin Turbo D-Ring Connector||Aluminum Locking Snap Hook||4.2 lb. (1.9 kg)|
|MFLB-12-Z7/6FT||Twin Turbo D-Ring Connector||Aluminum Locking Rebar Hook||5.6 lb. (2.5 kg)|
|MFLB-3-Z7/9FT||Twin Turbo D-Ring Connector||Steel Locking Snap Hooks||5.6 lb. (2.5 kg)|
|MFLB-11-Z7/9FT||Twin Turbo D-Ring Connector||Aluminum Locking Snap Hook||5.3 lb. (2.4 kg)|
|MFLB-12-Z7/9FT||Twin Turbo D-Ring Connector||Aluminum Locking Rebar Hook||7.0 lb. (3.2kg)|