Miller Relief Step Safety Device 9099X/12
- Calculated at Checkout
Miller Relief Step™ Safety Device 9099X/12
The Miller Relief Step Safety Device alleviates the effects of orthostatic intolerance, also known as suspension trauma
When used, the Relief Step™ Safety Device provides support and enhances blood circulation until rescue – permitting the ability to move and flex leg muscles.
Small and Lightweight
The Relief Step™ Safety Device attaches to any brand full-body harness.
- OSHA states that potentially fatal suspension trauma can occur within minutes while waiting for rescue after a fall
- Average fall rescue time is 15 minutes
- Utilizing two (2) Relief Steps (one for each leg/foot) assures greater comfort until rescue is completed
Easy to Deploy and Use
- Pull tab to deploy
- Insert foot into loop step and adjust
- Ability to stand allowing improved circulation
- Two Relief Steps provide added support, balance and comfort