Miller Reusable Roof Anchor w/ hinge RA30-1
- Calculated at Checkout
Description The RA30 Reusable Roof Anchor is used to provide temporary, reusable roof anchorage for residential and construction applications.
The RA30 comes complete with twelve (12) 16d steel nails and six (6) ¼” X 2 ½” lag screws.
(Either the 12 nails or the 6 screws must be used for installation.)
Note: Use nails in smaller diameter holes. The RA30 can be bent over the peak of the trusses and nailed or screwed to the truss members. The truss members used should be capable of supporting a 5,000 lb. load or meet the requirements of OSHA 1926.502 – 2:1 safety factor
- Anchor Plates: 1/4” thick, laser-cut, yellow-zinc plated steel
- Anchor Pins: Yellow-zinc plated steel
- O-Ring: 3” O.D. Forged zinc plated steel
- Belting: 3-ply nylon
- Chain: 22-link (21”) zinc plated steel
- Nails: 16d steel (includes 12)
- Rivets Copper Lag Screws: 1/4” X 2 ½” steel (includes 6)
- Weight: 4 lbs. (1.81 kg)
- Max. Working Load: 310 lbs (140.62 kg)
- Tensile Strength: 5,000 lbs (22kN)