MSA 30 ft. Latchways Self-Retracting Lanyard - 62409-00US / 62209-00US
- Calculated at Checkout
Standard Retractable Lanyard
The Latchways Standard Self-Retracting Lanyard range offers a dependable means of fall protection and has been specifically designed for use in a number of different environments enabling an unhindered hands-free fall protection solution. Utilizing modern engineering and innovative design, they are the most advanced self-retracting lanyards on the market.
- Completely field servicable
- Frictionless Constant Force® braking mechanism
- ATEX assessed
- Impact resistant housing
- 100% Full Contact™ locking mechanism
- Stainless steel chassis & components
- Available in web & cable
- 400lbs. worker capacity (cable only)
- Latchways Constant Force technology energy-absorbing mechanism is completely different and avoids costly requirements of factory servicing, even in the event of a fall.
- Frictionless energy absorbtion has no moving parts, can’t go out of adjustment and isn’t affected by contaminants or temperature.
- Modular design means that individual components can be removed and replaced in minutes onsite with simple tooling.
- Components can be visually inspected, without complex mechanical testing.
Rugged impact-modified nylon case protects unique modular chassis design.
- Case is constructed of unique toughened nylon to resist impact damage and protect internal chassis.
- Modular chassis design and case are not integrated, allowing case to serve as protective armor.
|62409-00US||30 FT||Galvanized Steel Cable||12.3 lbs||Swivel double-locking snap hook|
|62209-00US||30 FT||Stainless Steel Cable||12.3 lbs||Swivel double-locking snap hook|