MSA Fall Protection Rescue Kit - 10030025
- Calculated at Checkout
A specialized rescue product designed for extreme cases in which a rescuer needs to be lowered head-first into a confined space to perform a rescue. The Confined Space/Head First Extraction System (HFES) allows the rescuer to be lowered comfortably into a confined space head first, harness the victim, and raise both victim and rescuer out of a confined space. Consists of an adjustable lifting strap, an adjustable victim strap, one pair of ankle harnesses, two carabineers, and a storage bag. This small, compact system can be used with any confind space retrieval equipment such as tripods and davits.
Features & Benefits
- The Fall Protection Rescue Kit is designed to be an 'out of the bag' rescue system.
- This kit combines a remote hook and extension pole with a rescue utility system.
- The remote hook and extension pole allows for remote attachment of a rescue line to a victim.
- The Rescue Utility System allows a rescuer line to a victim.
- The rescue Utility System allows the rescuer to raise or lower the victim to safety.
- This kit should be used with a back-up system (not included)
- 6' - 12' Adjustable pole [SFP675009]
- A pole adapter that converts the adjustable pole to hold the remote hook [SCE109001]
- The remote hook for remote attachment [SRCA401]
- A rescue utility system for raising and lowering that features a pulley, rope and a carabiner
- Carry/storage bag