MSA OptimAir Advantage 3100 Mask Mounted PAPR - 10034150 10034151
- Due to a surge in global demand for respiratory products manufacturers have placed all new orders on allocation. We accepting new orders but expect longer than normal lead times.
- Calculated at Checkout
Specifically designed for our Advantage® 3000 facepiece models, the OptimAir® MM2K powered air-purifying respirator (PAPR) is precision-crafted to offer long life, high performance, and low maintenance.
Mask-mounted powered air-purifying respirators (PAPRs) using HEPA particulate filter cartridges offer many facepiece choices. Very light and small eight-hour battery packs recharge in dual rate chargers. Well-suited for use within hazardous particulate environments including asbestos, lead abatement, nuclear, and mold remediation applications.
The compact, easy-to-decontaminate model uses a rechargeable NiMH battery for 8 hours of continuous use, while a dual-rate smart charger fully powers a discharged battery in less than three hours.
The water-resistant HEPA filter helps protect against particulate contaminants. The light blower attaches to the facepiece, while the Type HE Optifilter® Cartridges remove particulates.
Features & Benefits
- Lightweight, compact design for long-life, high-performance and low maintenance.
- Sealed, water-resistant battery fits inside most pockets. • Dual-rate charger recharges fully discharged battery in less than three hours.
- Water-resistant HEPA filter for protection against particulate contaminants.
- Choice of facepiece model in several configurations.
- Facepiece, motor/blower and filter combine to produce high air flow.
- Compact, easy to maneuver, simple to decontaminate.
- Constant air flow also cools user’s face.
OptimAir Mask-Mounted PAPR Kits consist of motor/blower, NiMH battery, dual-rate charger, one Type HE OptiFilter XL Cartridge, PVC decon belt, and choice of facepiece. Housing of polycarbonate/ polyester construction and stainless steel connectors result in extreme durability. NIOSH-approved as maskmounted PAPR. OptimAir Mask-Mounted PAPR offers a full two –year warranty.
All assemblies include:
- Motor/blower - Connects to battery pack with heavy duty lockable stainless steel power cable connector
- NiMH battery - Battery pack is water-resistant for easy shower decontamination
- dual-rate battery charger - rated service of 100-264 volts @ 50/60 Hz
- one Type HE OptiFilter XL Cartridge - approved as a high-efficiency particulate PAPR.