PIP ARC/FR Ultralight Pants - 40 Cal/cm2 [Small-5XL] 9100-530ULT
- Calculated at Checkout
Ultralight 40 Cal/cm2 clothing utilizes a Hybrid Fabric Technology to increase garment durability in the field while decreasing its weight by 37%. Our Ultralight garment uses a DuPont shell to provide its superior tensile strength, industrial wash resistance, and long-term durability.
What does Flame Resistant mean?
Flame resistant products pass specific ASTM tests that deem the fabric flame resistant. Flame resistant fabrics and garments provide protection against clothing ignition, sustained flame spread and do not melt or drip. The material resists ignition, self extinguishes and the FR properties last for the wearable life of the garment.
- 40 cal/cm2 Hybrid Fabric Technology
- High tensile stength and greater tear resistance
- 2x more breathable
- 37% lighter than traditional HRC4 garments
- Shell: DuPont Protera 8oz
- Inside Layer: 88/12 Cotton/Nylon 6oz
- Care: Industrial Wash
- Meets NFPA 70E, ASTM F1506, OSHA 29 CFR 1910.269
- 40 Cal/cm2 Ultra Lightweight Arc/Flame Resistant Pant
- NFPA 70E ASTM F1506
- Hybrid Fabric Technology 37% Lighter
- PACKED: 1/Case
- COUNTRY OF ORIGIN: USA