Pullman-Holt 30ASB BacPack HEPA Vacuum - B160000
The Pullman-Holt 30ASB is the ideal HEPA Vacuum for asbestos work in elevated and hard-to-reach areas. Excellent for sampling and glove bag work.
When it comes to a rugged, portable backpack style HEPA vacuum, the model 30HEPA is the preferred vacuum. It is ideal for use in elevated or hard-to-reach areas, either hand-carried or worn as a back- pack. The 30HEPA makes quick work of sampling, glove bag work or general abatement. It’s all steel construction and long life motor will provide years of hard, professional use. The top fill design allows for maximum capacity without loss of airflow. The model 30HEPA comes complete with a 10’ x 1.5” crushproof hose and round dusting brush.
- Heavy duty steel tank with powder coated finish.
- High efficiency 'Drop-in' style HEPA filter individually certified to have a minimum efficiency of 99.97% at .3 microns (based on 1EST-RP-CC001 particle count test method).
- Includes 10 ft. crush proof hose and dusting brush.
- Top fill design allows for maximum capacity.
- 50 ft. power cord on 30ASB.
Powerful Vacuum: A 1 horsepower, 2 stage air-thru, 7.2 amp motor delivers 85” waterlift and impressive 101 CFM.
True 99.97% Type A Large Capacity HEPA Filter: Individually tested and certified to have a minimum efficiency of 99.97% at .3 microns in accordance with IEST-RP-CC001
|Power Supply (Volts)|
|Power Supply (Amps)|
|Power Cord Length|
|Has Tool Kit|
Product Brochure - 30asb Sheet Red web.pdf
Instructions - 30ASB CO.pdf
Parts Schematic - 30 ASB Bacpac parts list mm071813.pdf