UltraTech Spill Deck P2 Bladder System - 2329
- Calculated at Checkout
Spill Deck P2 Bladder System
Hidden containment bladder automatically unfurls to capture large spills or drum leaks
- Ultra-Spill Deck Bladder Systems are low profile, polyethylene containment decks which meet EPA and SPCC Spill Containment Regulations. Available in 1, 2 and 4-drum modules, the low 5 3/4" deck height allows safe and convenient drum loading, even without drum handling equipment. Add the optional polyethylene loading ramp for even greater handling ease.
- Compact footprint saves valuable floor space - perfect for drum waste collection usage.
- Use the Spill Deck Bladder Systems in place of taller containment pallets - low 5 3/4" deck height offers significant safety and handling benefits. Overspills and small leaks are captured in the sump; catastrophic leaks deploy the bladder, allowing the system to meet regulations.
- Meets SPCC and EPA Container Storage Regulation 40 CFR 264.175 Spill Containment Regulations.
- Spill Deck Bladder Systems require adequate aisle space to allow the Bladder to unfurl properly.
- Rugged polyethylene bladder providess 66 gallons of additional containment.
- Polyethylene bladder is housed inside the Bladder Attachment. Connect the Bladder Attachment to the Spill Deck in seconds - no tools required!
Part #: 2329
UPC Code: 808416023299