UltraTech Utility Filter Sock - with cam fitting - 7153
- Calculated at Checkout
Utility Filter Sock, with cam fitting
Filter oily water from utility vaults
- The Ultra-Utility Filter Sock is designed to remove visible oils and oil-borne contaminants such as PCBs from water that is pumped from utility vaults, catch basins and other areas that may collect water.
- Made with Ultra-X-Tex, a 100% recycled material that allows large volumes of water to pass through while sorbing liquid hydrocarbons, including petroleum and PCBs.
- Helps comply with NPDES, 40 CFR 122.26 (1999) when used as Best Management Practice in Storm Water Pollution Prevention Plans.
- Remove visible oils and other contaminants such as PCBs from utility vaults, manholes, bilges and other holding areas.
- Testing results have shown 99.4% TSS removal and removal of oil and grease to non-detectable levels.
- Available with or without a quick-connect cam fitting.
- High flow rate.
- Includes 5 gallon bucket with locking lid.
- Filters out suspended solids to meet NPDES II Regulations.
- Helps comply with NPDES, 40 CFR 122.26 (1999).
Part #: 7153
UPC Code: 808416071535