Abatement Technologies Predator 750 Portable Air Scrubber PRED750HC (200cfm-750cfm)
- In Stock
- Calculated at Checkout
Bulk discount rates
Below are the available bulk discount rates for each individual item when you purchase a certain amount
|Buy 3 or above||and pay only $899.00 each|
Incredibly Lightweight, Compact and Powerful!
Since its introduction, the legendary Abatement Technologies® PREDATOR® 600 model has been the number one small portable air scrubber on the market. Today the revolutionary new PREDATOR 750HC* Portable Air Scrubber (PRED750HC) takes this reputation for performance, quality and reliability to an even higher level!
Amazing Air Purification Performance in a Portable Scrubber
The cutting-edge Abatement Technologies Predator 750 Air Scrubber (PRED750HC) features a unique, updated double-wall polymer cabinet and design that produces exceptional airflow and durability to make your jobs easier and more profitable. With an amazing peak airflow of up to 750 cfm – up to 50% more than the competition – the PRED750 is ideal for containing dirt and containments when accessing wall cavities and overhead ceiling areas, or use with mobile containment cubes in construction and maintenance areas. Rugged and easy to move, the PRED750 operates on 1.9 amps or less.
True HEPA Filter Saves Thousands of Dollars in Filter Replacement Costs
Some competitive air scrubbers are equipped with filters that rely on an electrostatic charge to achieve their initial efficiency rating that can quickly dissipate during use on water jobs. Not with the PRED750HC! Its true HEPA filter can maintain or even increase its initial 99.97% efficiency rating job after job, month after month, so users can potentially save thousands of dollars per year in replacement filter costs and labor.
MORE POWER& AIRFLOW PER POUND
- Variable speed airflow, with maximum rated airflow as high as 750cfm – almost 25% higher than the PRED600 – give users even more clean air changes per hour (ACH).
INCREASED STRUCTURAL INTEGRITY
- A special double wall cabinet and combination rotational molded and injection molded cabinetry provide the precision and ruggedness to stand up to even the toughest jobsite conditions.
MODULAR CONTROL PANEL-MOTOR CONNECTION
- A one-plug electrical connection makes it easy to access the motorized impeller or control panel for cleaning and maintenance or in the unlikely event that repairs are needed.
IMPROVED FILTER CLEARANCE & ACCESS
- No other device provides such easy access for fast pre-filter and HEPA filter replacement.
“ZERO BYPASS” CABINET DESIGN
- A robust gasket protects against pre-filter bypass and the rigid, dual wall sealing surface ensures that contaminated air can’t bypass the HEPA filter and compromise the filtration efficiency of the device.
- The ultra- compact, lighter weight cabinetry, integral ergonomic lift handle and perfect weight balance make it a snap to hand carry the PRED750 to, around and from the jobsite.
SPECIAL CABINET RESIN
- Only PREDATOR roto-molded body components are made from a resin with a UL94HB flammability rating, microbial growth & UV inhibitors and an easy-to-decon TEFGARD® surface finish.
CUSTOM COLORS AVAILABLE
- PRED750 can be ordered in your company color with a minimum order of 48 units.
PRED750 Portable Air Scrubber Specs
- NET WEIGHT WITH FILTERS: 35 pounds
- SHIPPING WEIGHT: 43 pounds
- DIMENSIONS (LxWxH): 25.5”L x 19.5”W x 20.5”H
- POWER SUPPLY REQUIREMENTS: 110-120 volts AC, 60Hz, 15 amp circuit
- NORMAL OPERATING AMPS: 1.9 A or less (Daisy-chain up to five units on one 15A circuit)
- MOTORIZED IMPELLER: Motorized impeller with thermal overload protection, auto reset, 60Hz, single phase
- CIRCUITBREAKER: 12 amp
- GFCI Protected Receptacles: Dual receptacles allow for daisy-chaining multiple units on a 15 or 20 amp circuit
- POWERCORD: 25 ft. long grounded power cord with cord wrap clip
- CABINET MATERIAL: UL94HB flame retardant resin with EPA-Registered microbial inhibitor and UV inhibitor
Predator 750 - The Best & Most Mobile HEPA Filtration Device in it’s Class
1. Primary Filter
2. Secondary Filter
2. Secondary Filter (for VOC's)
3. Final Filter (HEPA)
1000 CFM or Lower