AIRE GUARDIAN® Mobile Dust Containment Cart AG8000 by Abatement Technologies
- Abatement - AG8000
- In Stock
- Calculated at Checkout
The Ultimate ICRA-Compliant Solution for Containing Airborne Particles Released During Ceiling Cavity Work
Protect Your Patients. Protect Your Employees. Protect Your Facility.
Does the proximity of your hospital construction, renovation or maintenance project pose the potential risk of exposing sensitive patients or hospital staff to health threatening airborne dust particles? The AIRE GUARDIAN Model AG8000 Mobile Construction Containment Enclosure from Abatement Technologies provides the perfect particle control solution for these projects. Hospital contractors are reporting substantial productivity increases and rapid ROI on their investment in the AIRE GUARDIAN dust containment module.
Responsible hospital maintenance staff and facility contractors choose dust containment procedures that comply with Joint Commission audited and enforced ICRA Construction Guidelines. Infection control risks can be especially high for healthcare construction and maintenance activities that require frequent or repeated access into dust laden ceiling cavities.
- Unique upper header design gives workers unmatched height access above ceiling tiles while keeping them safe and OSHA compliant
- Height adjustment mechanism affords single-handed header extension and retraction to any ceiling height up to 10 ft.
- Height adjusts easily using either the included hand-crank or a power drill (drill not included)
- 900 lb load rating and secure locking casters
- Includes 16 ft., 3-Section Fiberglass Extension Ladder
- Includes PAS750 Portable Air Scrubber and RPM-RT1 Room Pressure Monitor
Applicable uses for the AG8000 Mobile Dust Containment Cart include:
- Ceiling tile or grid replacement
- Computer cable installation
- Electrical equipment
- Electrical wiring installation
- Fire suppression systems
- HVAC equipment & ductwork
- Air filter change outs
- Pneumatic systems
- Hospital automation systems
- Facility automation networks
- Lighting equipment
- Plumbing systems
When used with a PAS750 Portable Air Scrubber (included in AG8000PAS kit), your workspace becomes a fortress under negative pressure surpassing hospital infection control department requirements and NFPA life safety codes for patient protection. Contractors and facility maintenance staff working on building construction and renovation projects depend on its rugged and durable design, ease of use and numerous built-in safety and performance features.
Dimensions: 62”L x 32”W x 81”H (157cm x 81cm x 205 cm)
Maximum Accessible Ceiling Height: 10’ (3m)
Weight: 285 lbs. (129kg)
Door Opening: 54.5”H x 22”W (138cm x 56cm)
Power: Use a grounded extension cord (not provided) from a 120VAC, 60Hz, single phase source
Max Load: Cart base 900 lbs (408kg); Ladder 300 lbs. (136kg)
Sleeve & Top Cover Material: Polyester (meets CPAI 84 Flame Retardant Standard)
Ladder: 3 section fiberglass ladder, extends to 15’ H ( 4.47m) and compacts to 6’H ( 1.82m)
PAS750 dimensions: 23.75”L x 18”W x 17.5”H
Aire Guardian Cart & Ladder
Aire Guardian Cart, Ladder & PAS750 Air Scrubber
Aire Guardian Cart, Ladder, PAS750 Air Scrubber & RPM Differential Pressure Monitor