3M DBI-SALA Concrete Detent Anchor - 2101004
- Call or Email for Availability!
- Calculated at Checkout
3M DBI-SALA Concrete Detent Anchor 2101004
Concrete detent anchor for 7/8 in. (22 mm) hole with reusable detent pin D-ring assembly, socket and cap.
Our anchorage connectors are built from top quality materials guaranteeing high strength and durability to stand up to the toughest environments. Anchorage connectors are the unsung heroes of most fall protection systems, often overlooked but critical components because they securely attach your system to the anchorage. Your choice of anchor depends on the type of work being done. Anchorages are sold by what they connect to (general/all purpose, steel, concrete, roof or specialty), whether they are fixed or mobile, and whether they are permanent or portable. They all must provide a secure point of attachment for a complete personal fall arrest system, and must be capable of supporting a load of 5,000 lbs. (22kN) or of meeting OSHA's criteria of a 2 to 1 safety factor.
- Installs into 7/8" (22 mm) concrete hole with adhesive
- Use vertically in wall or horizontally in ceiling
- Reusable detent D-ring assembly - extra sockets (#2101000) and detent D-rings (#2101002) also available
- Socket cover cap included
- Compact and lightweight design
- High strength steel construction
- Rugged and corrosion resistant material
|Product Type||Concrete Detent Anchor|