3M DBI-SALA Lad-Saf Cable Guide Support for Steel Pole/Tower - Stainless - 6100136
- Call or Email for Availability!
- Calculated at Checkout
3M DBI-SALA Lad-Saf Cable Guide Support - Stainless 6100136
Cable guide support, stainless steel, weld to structure with 6100430 cable guide bolted-on.
The Lad Saf flexible cable system consists of a top and bottom bracket that act as anchors for a steel cable that runs the length of the climbing area. A Lad Saf sleeve connects the worker to the system, automatically follows the user during the climb and locks onto the cable in the event of a fall, allowing the user to regain their footing. Designed for ease of use, economy and versatility, optional brackets/designs are available for bolting or welding the system, choose rung clamp sizes/styles, choose systems for straight or curved ladders and for connection to wood, concrete or steel structures. Hundreds of different brackets, styles and configurations are available to suit almost any application. In addition, the versatile system can be used by up to four workers simultaneously for added jobsite flexibility.
- Cable guide support for Lad-Saf steel pole and angle leg tower ladder safety system
- Bolts to cable guide for fast, easy and safe installation (order separately)
- User installed weld-on bracket is fast, easy and safe
- Extremely rugged and corrosion resistant stainless steel construction
- Complete system accommodates up to 4 workers at one time
- Customizable to suit almost any application
- Order top bracket, stand-offs, cable, cable guide, and sleeve separately
|Dimensions||2.2 in x 2.2 in x 2.2 in|
|For Use With||Steel Pole/Tower|
|Number Of Users||1-4 Users|
|Product Type||Cable Guide Support for Steel Pole/Tower|
|Structure Type||Steel Pole|