3M DBI-SALA Lad - Saf Top Bracket for Fixed Ladder - Stainless - 6116325
- Calculated at Checkout
3M DBI-SALA Lad-Saf Top Bracket for Fixed Ladder - Stainless - 6116325
Top bracket for fixed ladder for system up to 499 ft. (152.1 m), stainless steel, energy absorber canister, attaches to three rungs up to 1-1/8" (2.85 cm) diameter.
The Lad-Saf flexible cable system consists of a top and bottom bracket that act as anchors for a steel cable that runs the length of the climbing area. A Lad-Saf sleeve connects the worker to the system, automatically follows the user during the climb and locks onto the cable in the event of a fall, allowing the user to regain their footing. Designed for ease of use, economy and versatility, optional brackets/designs are available for bolting or welding the system, choose rung clamp sizes/styles, choose systems for straight or curved ladders and for connection to wood, concrete or steel structures. Hundreds of different brackets, styles and configurations are available to suit almost any application. In addition, the versatile system can be used by up to four workers simultaneously for added jobsite flexibility.
- 310 lbs. (141 kg)
- Customizable to suit almost any application
- Hundreds of different brackets, styles and configurations are available to suit almost any application.
- Equipped with i-Safe and system ID tag
- A stainless steel ID tag contains system information and holds an i-Safe identification tag for recording and storing information on inspections.
- Top bracket for Lad-Saf fixed ladder safety system up to 499 ft. (152.1 m)
- Fast and simple do-it-yourself installation to most fixed ladders with rung clamps, bolts and standard tools reduces overall costs.
- User installed system is fast, easy and safe
- Standard tools installs bracket to ladder, no swaging necessary with strandvise style termination.
- Complete system accomodates up to 4 workers at one time
- Depending upon your rung strength, the system can be used by 1, 2, 3 or 4 users for added worksite flexibility.
- Order bottom bracket, cable, cable guide and sleeve separately
- Configure the system any way you want it, specific to your worksite needs for added flexibility and ease of use.
- Extremely rugged and corrosion resistant stainless steel construction
- Stainless steel construction offers ultimate durability and corrosion resistance in harsh environments for added longevity.
- Canister for in-line energy absorber
- Integrated shock absorber on lifeline (order separately) fits inside top bracket canister and reduces forces imposed on the tower structure during a fall for added safety.