3M DBI-SALA Sinco 4 x 100 ft Vertical Debris Net - 4100200
- Call or Email for Availability!
3M DBI-SALA Sinco Vertical Debris Net 4100200
4 x 100 ft. (1.2 x 30.5 m) orange vertical debris net system.
Debris nets catch lightweight construction debris, tools and building materials. They prevent injury to workers, pedestrians, structures and materials below. Unlike hard hats, which protect only the head, Debris Nets offer protection from falling objects for the whole person. Our Vertical debris net system uses a tight mesh to contain large and small objects, acts as a wind barrier, visual safety barrier and serves as a guardrail system too. Designed for use with traditional cable set ups, our vertical debris nets attach to the cable with supplied or available Zip Clips. The bottom edge of the net is quickly secured using a power actuated tool to fire the nail into the tie down plate. The nets are supplied in 100 ft. (30.5 m) lengths in your choice of 48 in. (122 cm) or 66" (168 cm) heights. Removing and relocating the system is simple, saving you time and money by removing the Zip Clips and prying the nails out of the tie down plates with a hammer. The nets and hardware are reusable if properly removed and stored. The vertical debris net is constructed from performance proven polyethylene mesh which is UV resistant and fire retardant.
- 4 x 100 ft. (1.2 x 30.5 m) orange vertical debris net system
- Increases public safety by preventing falling debris
- Serves as a guardrail system
- Eliminates need for separate mid-rail and toe board
- Easily installed without special tools
- Extremely fast and easy system removal and storage
- Also available in 5-1/2 ft. (1.7 m) height or blue color
|Dimensions||4 x 100 ft. (1.2 x 30.5 m)|
|Product Type||Vertical Debris Net|