3M DBI-SALA SSB Climb Assist Counterweight - 3511598
- Call or Email for Availability!
- Calculated at Checkout
3M DBI-SALA SSB Climb Assist Counterweight 3511598
80 lb. (36.3 kg) counterweight assembly with runaway brake system - order guy cable separately.
The DBI SALA SSB Climb Assist System, with external counterweight, aids workers and provides fall protection while climbing lengthy ladders and towers. It's ideal for use on land based and offshore drilling platforms, where environmental and work conditions can make climbing ladders hazardous. The counterweight includes a runaway brake for added safety. There is no limit to the length of the system providing ultimate jobsite flexibility. An extremely rugged aluminum housing and steel drum offer exceptional durability, corrosion resistance and field longevity.
- Counterweight assembly for SSB climb assist system
- 80 lb. (36.3 kg) weight can be adjusted up to 170 lbs. (77.1 kg)
- Built-in runaway brake for added safety
- Extremely rugged and corrosion resistant galvanized construction
- Integral cable attachment strap with quick link
- User installed system is fast, easy and safe
- Order block pulley, lifeline and mounting bracket separately
|Attachment Type||User Supplied 1/2" (12.7 mm) Guy Wire|
|Dimensions||6 in x 12 in x 36 in|
|Number Of Users||One|
|Product Type||SSB Climb Assist Counterweight|
|Recommended Industry||Oil & Gas|
|Structure Type||Straight Ladder|