Euroclean GD930 HEPA Vacuum - Free Shipping
- In Stock - Ships Within 24 Hours
- Free Shipping
Bulk discount rates
Below are the available bulk discount rates for each individual item when you purchase a certain amount
|Buy 5 or above||and get $8.00 off|
Lowest Price ONLINE Guaranteed!
The Euroclean GD930 HEPA vacuum is Nilfisk-Advance's biggest, most powerful and best canister vacuum. It features our largest dust bag (4 gallons) so that you can vacuum longer without having to stop and change bags.
This HEPA vacuum is available with an oversized true DOP MILSTD- 282 H.E.P.A. filter mounted before the motor. The huge surface area results in less restricted air flow to maximize vacuum performance no matter what type of material is being vacuumed. With 2,880 square inches of filter media, the filter can be used longer before it needs to be replaced.
Equipped with a 1,000 hour, 1.25 hp 1,000 Watt motor the Euroclean GD930 is designed to deliver high performance day in and day out in harsh industrial and commercial; environments. The Euroclean GD930 has more shear power in terms of waterlift and air flow than any other Advance canister vacuum.
The Euroclean GD930 HEPA Vacuum is easy to use as well. A low center of gravity and three point stance with two fixed rear wheels provides exceptional tracking. The round steel body is designed to take years of abuse on the job site. The lightweight aluminum wand is tough yet easier to use for extended periods overhead with less fatigue. The 6 foot hose and 50 foot power cord provides a huge cleaning radius.
PERFORMANCE & FEATURES
- High Efficiency HEPA: The Euroclean GD930HSP HEPA Vacuum Cleaner is designed with a high-efficiency particulate air (HEPA) filter as the last primary filtration stage, and is capable of capturing particles of 0.3 microns with 99.97% efficiency.
- Intake Filtration: The HEPA filter is located on the intake side of the motor to provide a positive seal (filter drawn toward motor), and the vacuum is gasketed, so that the air drawn into the machine is expelled through the HEPA filter.
- Large Capacity: Four gallon capacity for big jobs where fast, effective removal of dry hazardous dust is required.
- Rugged Design: Chrome-plated steel tank, full wrap-around vinyl bumper, ABS base and top, quality construction and attention to detail makes this HEPA vacuum cleaner an excellent choice for the professional.
- Ergonomic: Designed to minimize operator fatigue, the GD930HSP is lightweight, compact and requires minimal storage space. Foot operated on/off switch prevents stooping.
- Low Noise Level: Reduced motor noise makes this HEPA vacuum suitable for residential and commercial applications.
- Excellent Suction: Euroclean designs their motors for superior suction power for more reliable performance.
- Air-Driven Beater Bar: Optional air-driven beater bar nozzle aids in dislodging and collecting deep dust from carpets.
- ETL Listed: Tested and listed by ETL, a Nationally Recognized Testing Laboratory (NRTL), to UL Standard 1017 7th Edition and CSA Standard C22.2 No. 243-01 3rd Edition for electrical safety.
- DOP Tested: Euroclean's HEPA filter is 100% DOP Tested as 99.97% efficient in capturing particulates with an average size of 0.3 microns, according to U.S. Military Standard 282 (MIL-STD-282).
ACCESSORIES INCLUDED - 6' hose assembly with bent wand, telescopic wand, 12" combination floor nozzle, crevice tool, combination round dust brush/upholstery tool, and one paper bag.
- Multi-stage filtration system features a paper bag, foam filter, and an upstream HEPA filter, helping ot ensure indoor air quality.
- Upstream HEPA filter capable of filtering 99.97% of particles, down to and including 0.3 microns.
- Quiet Operation
- Large wheels, caster, low profile, and convenient carrying handle make it exceptionally easy to use.
- Sturdy steel container
- Quick and simple access to internal parts for easy servicing
|Motor HP||1.25 HP|
|Power Supply (Volts)||
|Power Supply (Amps)||10.4|
|Power Cord Length||35 ft.|
|Air Flow||67 CFM|
|Noise Level||66 dB|
|Has Tool Kit||Yes|
Filters / Bags / Accessories
LOWEST PRICE ONLINE GUARANTEED!
The EuroClean GD930 CANNOT be returned if the package has been opened or the vacuum has been used. Do to the high cost of the replacement HEPA Filter and hazardous materials the HEPA Filter catches we are unable to accept USED Vacuums back into our facility. Only Un-Openned & Unused vacuums may be returned to us regardless of situation.