Miller Fusion Roof Anchor Post
- Calculated at Checkout
PERMANENT OR TEMPORARY SOLUTION
The versatile Miller Fusion™ Roof Anchor Post single-point anchor adapts to a wide range of roof designs including standing seam, membrane/built-up, metal sheathing, concrete and wood. The innovative base plate is designed for quick set-up with no need for roof surface penetration.
Should a fall occur, forces are reduced with its energy-absorbing design to maintain a secure connection to the structure.
A quick and easy installation reduces the set-up cost requiring minimal labor and eliminating the need for roof penetration and repair.
- Significantly reduces the fall forces on the roof structure – In the event of a fall, the top of the Miller Fusion Roof Anchor Post reorients with the force in a direct line and activates the patent-pending energy absorber.
- Durable design that withstands the changing outdoor environment – Internal components are made of stainless steel
- Double coating for extra protection – The steel post and base are plated with zinc followed by a premium powder coating for two layers of protection
- Versatile single-point anchor adapts to a wide range of roof designs
- Models for steel decking, concrete and wood can be used on other non-roof structure
- Roof inspection and maintenance
- Air conditioning, ventilation fan and solar panel maintenance
- Skylight cleaning
- Debris removal from gutters
- Installation and maintenance of satellite dishes and other communication systems
Standing Seam Design
- Aluminum clamping mechanism is designed to pre-install to the base plate and is self-centering for easy installation.
- The clamping bolts are tightened from above the plate for easy fastening and inspection.
- Can be used for permanent and temporary installations.
- Three models are available to accommodate standing seam spacing up to 24-in. (610 mm).
Standing seam spacing from 11.75-in. (298 mm) to 17-in. (432 mm)
Standing seam spacing from 11.75-in. (298 mm) to 21.25-in. (540 mm)
Large base & extension bars
Standing seam spacing from 11.75-in. (298 mm) to 24-in. (610 mm)
Metal Sheathing Design
- Designed to attach to metal sheathing with a minimum 24 gauge (0.024-in. [.61 mm]) thickness.
- Hardware kit includes sealing materials to prevent water damage to roof.
Metal sheathing w/minimum thickness of 24 gauge (0.024-in. [0.61 mm])
Metal sheathing w/minimum thickness of 24 gauge (0.024-in. [0.61 mm]). Trapezoidal spacing of 8-in. (203 mm) to 20-in. (508 mm) in one-inch (25.4 mm) increments.
- Easy-to-install toggle kit fastens through membrane, insulation and into metal sheathing, wood sheathing or concrete.
- Models available for built-up roof thicknesses accommodate up to 10.5-in. (267 mm).
Up to 5.5-in. (140 mm) thickness
Fastens through membrane, insulation & into metal sheathing, wood sheathing or concrete with a combined thickness of up to 5.5-in. (140 mm)
> 5.5-in. (140 mm) & up to 10.5-in. (267 mm) thickness
Fastens through membrane, insulation & into metal sheathing, wood sheathing or concrete with a combined thickness of > 5.5-in. (140 mm) up to 10.5-in. (267 mm)
- Includes lag screw kit.
- Installs into plywood with minimum thickness of 5/8-in. (15.9 mm) CDX.
- Designed for temporary installation only.
Plywood with minimum thickness of 5/8-in. (15.9 mm) CDX
Concrete Decking Design
- Includes concrete expansion anchor kit.
- Installs into concrete decking with minimum thickness of 6.5-in. (165 mm) and minimum concrete compressive strength of 3000 PSI (20.7 MPa).
Concrete decking with minimum thickness of 6.5-in. (165 mm) & minimum concrete compressive strength of 3000 PSI (20.7 MPa)
Multi-Purpose Metal Sheathing, Wood and Concrete Design
- This multi-purpose post uses the same base as models X10011, X10040 and X10050.
- Miller specified hardware must be purchased for this base. (This model does not include hardware.)
Metal sheathing, wood or concrete