MSA ALTAIR 5X 10116928 Multigas Detector & Probe Kit [LEL, O2, CO, H2S]
- Ships Within 24 Hours
- Free Shipping
The MSA ALTAIR 5X Gas Detector Kit 10116928 is capable of measuring LEL, O2, CO and H2S. This latest generation MSA Gas Monitor is driven by advanced MSA XCell® Sensor Technology, the ALTAIR 5X Gas Detector delivers faster response time, better stability, accuracy, longer service life, and cost savings over the life of the instrument.
MSA Altair 5X Kit
LEL, O2, CO, H2S
- Monitor with Color Display
- Integral pump
- Rechargeable Li-ion battery pack
- Calibration cap
- CD Manual
- 10' Sampling Line
- 1' Probe
MSA Altair 5X Product Details
The revolutionary Altair 5X monitor is one of the most cost effective portable gas detectors on the market. Typical cost savings of over 50% on calibration gas, replacement sensors, and maintenance. Save money on replacement sensors and purchase replacement instruments less frequently.
- Detects combustible gases in LEL and/or volume percentage range, oxygen, carbon monoxide, carbon dioxide, hydrogen sulfide, sulfur dioxide, ammonia, chlorine, VOCs, and many others depending upon sensor configuration.
- Rugged overmolded polycarbonate housing provides unsurpassed durability, including ability to survive 10-ft. (3m) drop; IP65-certified.
- Field-proven integral pump provides consistent gas flow, eliminating concerns of externally-attached components.
- High performance XCell Sensors last longer:
- Typical life greater than 4 years for combustible, O2, CO/H2S, SO2, CO/NO2 and CO (high concentration) sensors.
- Typical life greater than 3 years for NH3 and Cl2 sensors.
- Most sensor response and clear times <15 seconds.
- Less calibration gas used:
- Requires about half of test gas typically used for calibration and bump tests.
- Rapid bump test gives results in less than 10 seconds for most common sensor configurations.
- Span calibration time of 60 seconds for most common sensor configurations.
- MotionAlert feature option tells others that user has become immobile.
- InstantAlert feature provides manual alarm to alert others as to a potentially hazardous situation.
- PID option allows for accurate, reliable VOC response with programmable reference factors.
- Large buttons and bright display provide easy operation, even when users wear gloves.
- Exclusive end-of-sensor warning cautions users when unit's sensor nears end-of-life.
- Versatile MSA Link™ Software allows users to transmit data to a computer.
- Compatible with GALAXY® GX2 Test System and MSA Link Pro Software for fleet management.
- Wireless bluetooth included standard.
Bluetooth Wireless Technology By incorporating Bluetooth as a standard feature, MSA brings the benefits of wireless safety to everyone.
By downloading the free MSA ALTAIR Connect App from Google Play, any compatible Android device becomes an enhanced safety and productivity tool when paired with the ALTAIR 5X Detector.
- Get gas detection readings and man-down alerts
- Configure instruments remotely
- Automate gas detector records and events
- Drive greater productivity and greater workflow efficiency
- Achieve supervisory awareness of worker safety
- Send gas alarms via text
Markets: Contractor, Fire Service, Industrial, Oil & Gas, Utilities
Applications: Combustible Detection, Toxic Detection, Oxygen Detection, Confined Space