MSA Galaxy GX2 Start Up Calibration Kit for MSA Altair 4X & 4XR
- MSA-GX2 Kit
- Ships Within 24 Hours
- Free Shipping
MSA Galaxy GX Calibration System for MSA Altair 4/4X/4XR Gas Detectors
Get your fleet of MSA Altair 4X monitors up and running with a ready to use, easy to order selection of premium MSA Galaxy GX2 Calibration Equipment. Don't hassle with selecting dozens of configurations to find which kit works best.
We have sold hundreds of these units and understand that the market knows what it wants. We have selected the best calibration station and the popular accessories that go with each. We have configured this 3 piece kit together after years of experience individually piecing together these kits!
This convenient kit includes:
- 1 - MSA Galaxy GX2 Calibration Station
- 1 - MSA Electronic Smart Cylinder Holder
- 1 - MSA 34 Liter Calibration Gas
1) MSA Galaxy GX2 Calibration Station with Charging - 1 Valve - 10128630 - $2325 $1899
The MSA Galaxy GX2 Automated Test System provides simple, intelligent testing and calibration of ALTAIR 4XR with accountability and printable results.
The GALAXY GX2 System test stand comes with pre-configured plugs, barbs, fresh air filter, power supply with corresponding plug, spare parts kit (gas tubing, barbs and plugs), Ethernet cable (short cable for connection between test stands), and screen protector. Charging feature allows for a single instrument to be charged per test stand. Option for multi-unit charger is available.
- MSA Galaxy GX2 Test Stand
- Pre-configured plugs, barbs, fresh air filter, power supply with corresponding plug, spare parts kit (gas tubing, barbs and plugs)
2) MSA Electronic Smart Cylinder Holder - 10105756 - $1100 - $819
The Smart Cylinder Holder provides calibration gas information and gas levels. Information such as part number, gas types, concentrations, expiration date, lot number and real time pressure levels are automatically set up in the test stand. Smart Cylinder Holder provides end users with automated, remote warnings as to low gas and expired ore nearly expired cylinders. No need to purchase a separate Demand Flow regulator. *Cylinder of Gas Sold Separately
3) MSA 34 Liter Calibration Gas - 10048280 - 1.45% CH4, 15% O2, 60 PPM CO, 20 PPM H2S - $282 - $249
MSA offers a complete line of calibration gas cylinders to calibrate all instruments. The gas mixture in calibration gas cylinders is certified to be prepared gravimetrically, using NIST traceable weights. The lot number and nominal value of the gas constituents in volume, percent by mass, PPM, or volume is specified on the cylinder.
- Aluminum 500 psig cylinder contains approximately 34 liters at atmospheric pressure
ALTAIR 4X & 4XR