UltraTech Modular IBC Spill Pallet: 4 -Tank - Outdoor Model - 1167
- Calculated at Checkout
Modular IBC Spill Pallet: 4-Tank, Outdoor Model
Meet EPA Regulations With Low-Cost Spill Containment For Multiple IBC Tanks
- New Ultra-Modular IBC Spill Pallets provide low cost spill containment for multiple IBC tanks. Standard offereings include: 2-tank, 3-tank, 4-tank and 5-tank indoor and outdoor models. In addition, components may be purchased separately to allow users to
- Each IBC tank sits on a heavy-duty spill pallet that offers a Uniformly Distributed Load Capacity of 9,000lbs. Each of the low profile spill pallets has a containment capacity of 75-gallons and measures 62" x 62" x 8.75'H.
- To increase containment capacity, a 65-gallon capacity Expansion Tank is available. "Flow-through" bulkhead fittings (1.25-inch diameter) are used to connect spill pallets and Expansion Tanks together. This patented feature allows spills to be channeled t
- Any number of the modular spill pallets can be connected together with the bulkhead fittings. Two (2) bulkhead fittings are used to connect one pallet to the next.
- Connecting an Expansion Tank to a spill pallet also requires two (2) bulkhead fittings. Bulkhead fittings are included with each 2-,3-,4-, or 5-tank model. Once five (5) or more spill pallets are connected together, the total containment capacity is 375 g
- Optional Extender Kits (Part# 9658) provide for the addition of another compartment to Outdoor Models. (1 tank per Extender Kit)
- Ultra-Modular IBC Spill Pallets are constructed of 100% polyethylene elminating the potential for rust and corrosion. They offer excellent chemical resistance to a broad range of chemicals including the acids, solvents and oils.
- Indoor Models help facilities comply with newly-revised SPCC (Spill Prevention, Control and Countermeasures) Regulations, EPA Container Storage Regulations 40 CFR 264.175, 264.177© and 265.177©. Outdoor Models comply with these regulations and Stormwater Management Regulations (NPDES). Outdoor Models are considered a "Best Management Practice" (BMP) for providing effective stormwater management.
- (OUTDOOR) Optional Extender Kits (Part# 9658) provide for the addition of another compartment. (1 tank per Extender Kit).
Part #: 1167
UPC Code: 808416011678