Abatement Technologies HEPA-Aire Portable Air Scrubber (4000cfm) PAS5000
- OUT OF STOCK
The PAS5000 is the Most Powerful Portable Air Scrubber Available for Large Restoration, Construction and Demolition Projects. Now 63 lbs. Lighter Providing Added Mobility with the Same Exceptional Performance!
The new PAS5000 Portable Air Scrubber from Abatement Technologies® has been redesigned to be smaller, lighter and more portable than ever before. With peak airflow of up to 4,000 cfm, the PAS5000 can typically provide 6+ ACH in containment areas as large as 35,000 to 40,000 cubic feet. The new PAS5000 is engineered to take on the largest industrial and commercial air cleaning applications.
- Peak airflow of up to 4,000 cfm
- Can provide 6+ ACH in containment areas @ 35,000 - 40,000cu ft³
- Dual 2,000 cfm HEPA filters provide 99.97%+ efficiency
- Portable and durable
Powerful - The PAS5000 is designed to handle the largest industrial and commercial air cleaning applications. Its five-horsepower, 230- volt single-phase motor and multi-inlet blower deliver peak airflow of about 4,000 cubic feet per minute (cfm). Maximum current draw is 21 amps on a 230-volt/30-amp-60-hertz power supply
Durable - The PAS5000 is designed for years of reliable operation under even the toughest job conditions. Tough, galvanized steel cabinetry, solid rivet fasteners and reinforced caster mounting rails on the underside of the cabinet insure cabinet strength, integrity and rigidity.
Efficient - Two pleated filters are standard. VAPOR-LOCK® carbon filters for gasses and odors are also available. The dual 2,000-cfm HEPA filters are 100% tested and certified to provide efficiency of at least 99.97% @ 0.3 microns, in accordance with stringent IESTRP-CC001-4 requirements. Critical internal seams are sealed with neoprene gaskets to prevent bypass. Optional poly pad filters that mount to the outside of the grill via clips are also available.
Portable - At only 26.5 inches wide the PAS5000 fits easily through standard doorways. Four extra heavy-duty, 5-inch-diameter by 2-inchwide casters (2 fixed and 2 locking swivels) provide mobility and maneuverability.
Versatile - Filtered air can be ducted and exhausted through a containment barrier to create a negative pressure environment, or recirculated back into the same area. Optional dual inlet manifolds and inlet ducting can be used to simultaneously access two different remote areas.
High-Efficiency HEPA Air Purification
The dual 2,000 cfm HEPA filters in the PAS5000 are 100% tested and certified to provide efficiency of at least 99.97% @ 0.3 microns, in accordance with stringent IESTRP-CC001-4 requirements. Critical internal seams are sealed with neoprene gaskets to prevent bypass.
Hefty features that make the PAS 5000 uniquely qualified for large spaces include:
- Power Plus - Strong, five-horsepower single-phase motor delivers up to 4,000 cfm of peak airflow yet draws 21 amps or less on a 230 V/30 amp/60 Hz electric supply
- Durability - Tough, galvanized 20 gauge stainless steel cabinet with strong and secure aircraft-type solid rivet fasteners
- Mobility - Narrow, 26.5”-wide upright cabinet with four extra heavy-duty, 5” diameter by 2”-wide casters (2 fixed and 2 locking swivels)
- Particulate Pre-Filter - 2” pleated particulate pre-filters capture particles and extend the life of the HEPA filter. (Standard in all units)
- Optional Odor Adsorption Carbon Filters - VAPOR-LOCK® high-capacity granular carbon pre-filters capture gases and odors. (Order carbon filters separately)
- HEPA Efficiency - Dual 2,000 cfm HEPA filters are 100% tested and certified to provide 99.97%+ efficiency @ 0.3 microns
- Safety First - The PAS5000 has been independently tested and certified in accordance with applicable UL and CSA safety requirements
PAS5000 HEPA-Aire Portable Air Scrubber Specifications:
- Net weight w / filters: 395 lbs.
- Shipping weight: 456 lbs
- Dimensions (LxWxH): 44 1/4"L x 26 1/2"W x 59 1/2"H
- Power supply requirements: 230 volts AC, 60Hz, single phase, 30 amp circuit
- Normal operating amps: 21 amps or less
- Motor: 5 HP, auto re-set, 60 Hz, single phase
- Automatic restart: Motor will automatically restart itself after temporary power interruption.
- Blower assembly: Belt driven
- Operating flow rate (with clean filters): 4,000 CFM - See Note below
- Operational sound level: 76 - 86 dBA, reading taken at 5 feet
- Cabinet material: Cabinet made from galvanized steel and assembled with solid rivets. Critical seams are sealed.
- Transportability: 2 each - 5" diameter x 2" wide, 360° swivel casters with locking feature and 2 each - 5" diameter x 2" wide, fixed position casters. There are 4 handles mounted to the cabinet.
- Pre-filter and HEPA filter access: Hinged access door secured by rotating latches.
- Optional particulate pre-filter (2 ea): 24 x 24 x 1 prefilter pad (H2001)
- First stage pre-filter (2 ea): 2" pleated particulate pre-filters (H2002)
- Optional first stage pre-filter (2 ea): 2" high capacity carbon filters (VL2024)\
- HEPA filter (2 ea): Tested and certified to an efficiency of 99.97% or higher against 0.3 micron size particles (H2010)
1000 CFM or Higher