EPA D-Lead Paint Test 24/kit - PKIT-24-1.0
- Calculated at Checkout
EPA D-Lead Paint Test 24/kit
The D-Lead® Paint Test Kit quickly and simply determines if a paint sample contains less than the USEPA regulated lead limit (1.0 mg/cm2).
- The only test for lead in paint that is both ETV Verified and EPA Recognized* for use on drywall, plaster, wood and ferrous metal surfaces.
- Quickly determine if a paint sample contains less than the USEPA regulated lead limit.
- Test for lead and lead chromate based paints in minutes.
- Small 3/16" sample required (sample tool included).
- D-Wipe® Prep Towels (included) reduce the chance of contamination of samples.
- The most accurate test for lead in paint ever tested by EPA's ETV Program.
24 Test Contractor Kit
- 24 Bottles of Test Solution 1
- 1 Bottle of Test Solution 2
- 25 D-Wipe Cleaning Towels
- 1 Sampling Tool
- 1 Cleaning Rod
- 1 Razor Blade with Handle
- 25 Sample Catch Trays
- 1 Waste Disposal Bag with Neutralizing Agent
- Instruction Manual
- Verification Test Strips