Indura UltraSoft 7oz FR Coveralls - Tan
- Calculated at Checkout
Style 681 Includes:
- Elasticized waistband
- Full action back
- Two-way concealed brass zipper
- Two front, rear, chest and pass-through pockets for extra storage
Call for Other Options
Follow These Directions…
- 1. Height: Measure the height from the top of your head to ground level beside the feet, without shoes.
- 2. Sleeve: Measure from the middle of the back of the neck to the elbow point and then to the wrist bone for the correct size.
- 3. Chest: Measure just under the arms and around the fullest part of the chest.
- 4. Waist: Measure around the waist (or belt line), and the number of even inches measured is the correct size.
- 5. Inseam: Measure a pair of well fitting pants along the inside seam from the crotch to the bottom of the hem.
|Alpha Size||S||M||L||XL||2XL||3XL||4XL||5XL||Waist Sizes: 28-54″|
|Chest Size||34-36″||38-40″||42-44″||46-48″||50-52″||54-56″||58-60″||62-64″||Inseam: 30-36″|
|Height||Short = 5’6″ and under, Tall = 6’1″-6’3″ (only applies to coveralls & bib overalls)||Standard Inseam: 32″|
For A Correct Fit…
- Always have someone else take the measurements
- Hold tape straight and snug, but not tight
- If the measurements fall between two sizes, order the larger size