Inside Sales Representative
Jendco Safety Supply Careers
Inside Sales Representative
Employment Type: Full Time (Monday- Friday)
Reports to: Sales Manager
Submit Resumes to firstname.lastname@example.org
Are you a detail oriented person? Do you enjoy being a problem solver? Do you enjoy working as a team player? Are you a self-starter who is always looking to learn? If you are looking to grow your sales career in a fast paced environment that focuses on customer service then we want to talk to you!
Our Ideal Candidate is:
- Solutions Oriented - You have good judgment and are a problem solver. Ability to think on your feet and find solutions. You are detail oriented and curious.
- Customer Service Driven - You are always looking to do what is right for the customer and the company. You act with a sense of urgency and confidence. You are trustworthy and are able to connect with customers via written and verbal communication.
- Team Player - You strive to work as a team and connect with your peers. You are able to work with all different personalities. You keep a positive attitude even during stressful situations. You are a quick learner and are not afraid to try new things.
The position of inside sales representative requires you to proactively engage with customers via phone, email, and video conferencing throughout the entire sales cycle. Within this role you are providing superior customer service while growing your own book of business through using sales strategies. The position allows you to work with a variety of customers and products. The position will allow you to grow through product training and sales coaching.
- Answer phone calls and emails promptly. Transfer calls to appropriate parties and deliver detailed messages.
- Prospecting/ Cold Calling New Business
- Proactively communicate with customers, making outbound calls to potential customers, and following up on leads.
- Consultative selling by identifying sales opportunities and customer needs.
- Explaining and demonstrating features of products and services.
- Research and qualify new leads.
- Stay informed about competing products and services within the marketplace.
- Meet and exceed sales quotas and work as a team to meet company sales goals.
- Resolve customer issues quickly to retain customer satisfaction and loyalty.
- Represent Jendco in a professional and positive manner at all times.
- Assist customers within the showroom and process orders on the sales floor.
Qualifications & Suggested Skills:
- Industrial Background within B2B Sales
- Experience working in a small to mid-size company
- Ability to work independently within a fast paced team environment
- Positive attitude and work ethic
- Professionalism and ability to work with different personalities
- Microsoft Office Suite - Excel, Word, Powerpoint - intermediate to expert
- Google Suite- Gmail, Sheets, Slides, Forms, Docs - intermediate to expert
- Google Chrome and Internet Browsers
- Time Management
- Experience with CRM platforms- Netsuite
- Proficient in typing
- Exceptional Communication Skills ( verbally and written )
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent experience
- Inside Sales Experience- 2+ years or equivalent experience
- High School Diploma or equivalent
Apply Today by Submitting Your Resume to email@example.com