MSA 6 ft. Adjustable Restraint Lanyard
- Call or Email for Availability!
MSA 6' Adjustable Restraint Lanyards
MSA offers several types of reliable restraint lanyards, which are primarily used for travel restriction and work positioning.
Web Restraint Lanyard, 6', Nylon, Adjustable, 36C steel snaphooks, ANSI Z359 & CSA Z259
Features & Benefits
- Workman Restraint Lanyards feature webbing and self-closing, self-locking snaphooks
- Lineman's Pole Strap, a climbing aid or linemen
- Rebar Assembly is designed for work positioning applications such as tying rebar or constructing concrete forms
Options & Specifications
Certification to ANSI Z359.1-2007 and CSA Z259.2.2 for compliance and peace of mind.
Meets all OSHA requirements.
- Confined Space
- Working at Heights
Approvals & Certifications
- Workman Restraint Lanyard: Meets applicable OSHA regulations, ANSI 10.32, certified to CSA Z259.11-05, certified to EN 358
- Sure-Stop Restraint Lanyards: Meets ANSI, OSHA, and CSA requirements
- Sure-Grab Positioning Lanyard: Meets applicable ANSI and OSHA standards
- Restraint Lanyards with Sewn Loop: Meets applicable OSHA and ANSI standards
- Lineman's Pole Strap: Meets applicable OSHA and ANSI standards, certified to EN 358
- Rebar Assembly: Meets applicable OSHA regulations, ANSI A10.32, certified to CSA Z259.11-05, certified to EN 358.
CSA - 12-17-2012-CSA_2056789_r7
EC-Type Test Certificate Restraint Lanyard cable
EC-Type Test Certificate Rebar Chain Assembly
EC-Type Test Certificate MSA Workman Restraint Lanyard webbing
EC-Type Test Certificate Restraint Lanyard polyester rope
Product Literature & User Information