Pullman-Holt 390HEPA Canister Style HEPA Vacuum $349 & Free Shipping B160535
- In Stock - Ships Within 24 Hours!
- Calculated at Checkout
FREE UPS GROUND SHIPPING*
The Pullman-Holt 390ASB is a TRUE CRITICAL HEPA Vacuum (99.97%) certified for LEAD, ASBESTOS and MOLD!
Complies with the new EPA Lead laws, and is used by professionals in the abatement industry everywhere.
The market leader for HEPA vacuums introduces the newest model to its product lineup. Pullman-Holt's 390ASB is a powerful 4-gallon, dry only HEPA vacuum with exceptional stability. Designed for professional cleaning in abatement, restoration and construction jobsites, the 390ASB is extremely maneuverable and easy to use. It's perfect for meeting the latest EPA regulations for recovering lead dust (RRP). The 390ASB Includes a full assortment of attachments.
Includes Tool Kit: Hose, telescopic steel wand, two-position ergo slide floor tool, dusting tool, upholstery tool and crevice tool.
Three optional powerheads for floor cleaning and to meet RRP regulations:
- Non-Electric Air Driven Turbo Brushes
- Electric Powered Brush with a cord that connects to an outlet located on the vacuum
- A quiet, yet powerful 1.5 HP motor provides the suction of vacuums twice its size.
- Convenient onboard tools and power cord storage.
- Low profile design prevents tipping while providing greater mobility.
- Durable chrome plated steel tank is attractive yet rugged.
- Conveniently located foot activated on/off switch.
- RRP Compliant Vacuum
- EPA Approved
- Great Unbeatable Low Price of only $349!
Comes with HEPA Filter & Tool Kit
|Motor HP||1.5 HP|
|Power Supply (Volts)||110V|
|Power Supply (Amps)||11.8|
|Power Cord Length||25 ft.|
|Air Flow||100 CFM|
|Noise Level||65 dB|
|Has Tool Kit||Yes|
Filters: Disposable paper filter bag, 4 gallon (1/2 bu.) (B600900) Motor Intake Filter (B160538), Main HEPA Filter (B160535)
Free UPS Ground Shipping to Continental 48 States! (Call for Hawaii, Alaska, Canada & Mexico!)
The Pullman-Holt 390ASB CANNOT be returned if the package has been opened or the vacuum has been used. Do to the high cost of the replacement HEPA Filter and hazardous materials the HEPA Filter catches we are unable to accept USED Vacuums back into our facility. Only Un-Opened & Unused vacuums may be returned to us regardless of situation.
Product Brochure - 390ASB web.pdf
Instructions - 390 ASB 080410.pdf
Parts Schematic - 390ASB 390CV parts list 041911.pdf