UltraTech X -TEX: 600 lb. Bale - 9312
- Calculated at Checkout
X-TEX: 600 lb. Bale
Designed for use as a durable long lasting geo-textile and filter media.
- Allows large volumes of water to pass through while sorbing liquid hydrocarbons, including petroleum, animal, and vegetable oils.
- Cost effective ? absorbs an average of 20 times its own weight of liquid hydrocarbons.
- Great for use in oil/water separators, stormwater and wastewater filtration systems, and water ?polishing? applications.
- Ultra-X-Tex in fabricated forms can help meet NPDES and TMDL requirements. Call us or visit www.StormwaterProducts.com for more information.
- When used as a filter medium, water passes freely, while adsorption of target hydrocarbons begins on contact. Extremely efficient due to the enormous lipophilic surface area of the altered fibers.
- Works well as a fibrous supporting matrix for other water conditioning materials such as selective zeolites, activated carbon, zero-valent iron filings, etc. Ultra-X-Tex can be ?conditioned? to remove specific chemical compounds.
- Approximately 85-90% of sorbed oils can be reclaimed from Ultra-X-Tex and the media reused.
- In bench-scale testing, Ultra-X-Tex has shown promising results in filtering out emulsified oils and hydrocarbons out of a water stream. This characteristic creates opportunities for the use of Ultra-X-Tex in oil/water separation applications and other hydrocarbon filter projects.
- Ultra-X-Tex is environmentally benign and user-friendly. It does not leach harmful substances into the environment and when incinerated produces minimal residue or ash.
Part #: 9312
UPC Code: 808416093124