Miller Manual Rope Grab for 5/8" or 3/4" Synthetic Rope - 8174/U
- Calculated at Checkout
CONTINUOUS FALL PROTECTION
Miller Rope Grabs move easily up and down vertical lifelines to provide continuous fall protection. Designed for use with Miller synthetic rope lifelines secured to an anchorage independent of the worker’s platform.
Trailing rope grab models offer complete hands-free operation for increased productivity. In the event of a fall, Miller Rope Grabs lock quickly.
Durability & Dependable
Corrosion-resistant stainless steel construction provides increased durability. Rope grabs are designed for use with 5/8-in. (16 mm) synthetic rope lifeline with a minimum tensile strength of 5,000 lbs. (22kN).
- Compact design; corrosion-resistant stainless steel construction.
- Lightweight and easy to use.
- Miller rope grabs are designed for use with 5/8-inch (16mm) synthetic rope lifeline with a minimum tensile strength of 5,000 lbs. (22kN), secured to an anchorage independent of the worker’s platform.
- Standard lifeline lengths are 25 feet (7.6m), 50 feet (15m), 75 feet (23m), and 100 feet (30m); additional lengths are available.
- Wire rope grabs are designed for use with 5/16-inch (8mm) galvanized or stainless steel wire rope lifelines.
- Municipal Services
- Oil and Gas
- Confined Space
- Fall from height
- - Meets all applicable OSHA, ANSI and CSA standards