Miller Titan 5/8" Synthetic Rope Lifeline 25 ft. - 250 ft. (300L/)
- Calculated at Checkout
100-ft. length, 5/8-in. dia. polypropylene blend, 1 snap hook and 1 loop
Rope Grabs move easily up and down vertical lifelines providing continuous fall protection. Trailing models offer complete hands-free operation. In the event of a fall, Miller rope grabs lock quickly.
- Compact design; corrosion-resistant stainless steel construction.
- Lightweight and easy to use.
- Miller rope grabs are designed for use with 5/8-inch (16mm) synthetic rope lifeline with a minimum tensile strength of 5,000 lbs. (22kN), secured to an anchorage independent of the worker’s platform.
- Standard lifeline lengths are 25 feet (7.6m), 50 feet (15m), 75 feet (23m), and 100 feet (30m); additional lengths are available.
- Wire rope grabs are designed for use with 5/16-inch (8mm) galvanized or stainless steel wire rope lifelines.
- Municipal Services
- Oil and Gas
- Confined Space
- Fall from height
- - Meets all applicable OSHA, ANSI and CSA standards