Miller Titan II Harnesses Economical & Adjustable for Improved Comfort
The Miller Titan™ harnesses and lanyards have been a reliable, cost-effective fall protection solution from Honeywell for many years. Several upgrades have been made to harnesses and lanyards in the Titan line in order to enhance this top-selling compliance offering. These refreshed Miller Titan™ II harnesses and lanyards are replacing the legacy Titan products.
For several years, Honeywell has monitored customer feedback relating to full body harness comfort and worksite safety. Although comfort and safety can be perceived differently depending on the individual, there were common themes and clear needs from our customers.
- Keep the harness adjusted properly
- Do not let the back d-ring slide down
- Make sure a worker is in the right size harness
- Let a worker be seen on a busy job site
- Keep the labels protected to complete regular inspection
- Make harness size very apparent on the product
- Make sure my product meets the standards
- Achieve comfort and safety while also being economical
Based on this feedback, Honeywell decided to refresh their Titan™ harness line to address the above needs. The new economical Miller Titan™ II line harnesses now offer enhanced adjustability, improved comfort and increased worksite safety.
All Titan II harnesses include a back D-ring. There are also front D-ring, side D-ring, and front with side D-ring options available. The Miller Titan II contractor harness includes padding and a removable belt.
To order Titan II products, contact Jendco Safety Supplies Customer Care at 1-888-440-0997(US) or order online!