Outside Sales Representative
Jendco Safety Supply Careers
Outside Sales Representative
Employment Type: Full Time (Monday- Friday)
Reports to: Sales Manager
Submit Resumes to firstname.lastname@example.org
Are you a self-starting go-getter, looking to grow your career in sales? Are you detail-oriented and customer service focused? Do you enjoy working as a team player in a fast paced office environment? If you enjoy being a problem solver, and are a quick study who enjoys talking with people from all different industries, then we want to talk to you!
Our Ideal Candidate is:
- Solutions Oriented - You have good judgment and are a problem solver. Ability to think on your feet and find solutions. You are detail oriented and curious.
- Customer Service Driven - You are always looking to do what is right for the customer and the company. You act with a sense of urgency and confidence. You are trustworthy and are able to connect with customers via written and verbal communication.
- Team Player - You strive to work as a team and connect with your peers. You are able to work with all different personalities. You keep a positive attitude even during stressful situations. You are a quick learner and are not afraid to try new things.
- Self-Starter - You are willing to learn and grow within your career. You are able to keep a calendar and manage your time. You express a positive work ethic and go above and beyond within your day to day.
The position of outside sales representative requires you to proactively engage with customers via phone, email, and face to face meetings throughout the entire sales cycle. Within this role you are responsible for growing market share and hit sales quotas.
- Schedule and conduct in-person meetings to grow partnerships
- Prospecting/ Cold Calling New Business
- Proactively communicate with customers, making outbound calls to potential customers, and following up on leads.
- Resolve customer issues quickly to retain customer satisfaction and loyalty.
- Implement an effective sales strategy to drive sales by keeping margins competitive within the market.
- Understand our position in the marketplace and how we come to market to win against competition.
- Increase sales by cross-selling, up-selling and promoting marketing campaigns.
- Meet and exceed sales goals by upselling/ cross selling within existing and new customers
- Consultative selling by identifying sales opportunities and customer needs.
- Review and offer credit terms for customers and process internal completed credit applications
- Answer phone calls and emails promptly.
- Troubleshoot and track customer orders for follow up, backorders and communicate information via email, phone call, or in-person promptly.
- Data entry for quotes, orders, and update customer profiles in CRM.
- Follow up with customers on backorders and past sales.
- Work as a team to meet sales goals.
- Represent Jendco in a professional and positive manner at all times.
Qualifications & Suggested Skills:
- Industrial Background within B2B Sales
- Experience working in a small to mid-size company
- Time Management
- Self- Starter
- Exceptional Communication Skills ( verbally and written )
- Superior work ethic
- Ability to work independently within a fast paced environment
- Team Player
- Positive attitude
- Professionalism and ability to work with different personalities
- Microsoft Office Suite - Excel, Word, Powerpoint - intermediate to expert
- Google Suite- Gmail, Sheets, Slides, Forms, Docs - intermediate to expert
- Google Chrome and Internet Browsers
- Experience with CRM platforms- Netsuite
- Proficient in typing
- Outside Sales Experience: 2+ years or equivalent experience
- High School Diploma or equivalent
- Valid Driver’s License
Apply Today by Submitting Your Resume to email@example.com