Careers at Jendco Safety Supply
Looking To Upgrade Your Career? Check Here For The Latest Openings!
Jendco Safety is a fast paced environment where you will hone your skills as a professional. Our team is growing and looking for someone like you!
Interested? Send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org and we will get back to you shortly.
|Job Title:||Sales Support Representative|
|Reports To:||Trace Daniel|
The Sales Support role is to provide direct support to customers and the Sales team in the ongoing development of existing and prospective Jendco customers to ensure that the department is able to meet its growth targets. This role is responsible for fielding customer inquiries in the showroom, over the phone, as well as email. This role requires attention to detail, follow through and great customer service skills.
- Represent Jendco in a positive and professional manner
- Enter orders generated from phone, email or in-person
- Determine customer needs, establish pricing, and resourcing products to fit those needs
- Determine which manufacturer to use based on cost, availability, and product function
- Assist customers in showroom, over the phone, via email, etc.
- Work closely with sales and purchasing to track order information and support
- Communicate with Vendors regarding back orders, lead times, tech details for orders and products
- Analyze and compile data into reports for sales results and performances
- Assist directing phone calls through office directory
- Ability to work as part of a team
- Ability to troubleshoot, report and track problems start to finish
- Log phone calls, issues or any other notable communications within the CRM program
Qualifications & Suggested Skills
- Wide range of knowledge pertaining to customer industries and Jendco product line
- Prospecting & closing skills
- Customer Service experience
- Problem solving ability
- Data Entry (Excel, Word, Accounting/CRM Software)
- Valid Driver’s License
- Customer service experience
- Exceptional communication--both verbal and non-verbal
- Prioritization and good time management
- Organization and attention to detail
- Positive attitude and teamwork
- Ability to work and get along with all different people and personality types
- Multi-tasking and comfort in a fast-paced work environment
Other duties as assigned, but not limited to:
- Follow up on past orders to make sure the customer is complete and satisfied with their product
- Contacting vendors for pricing, information or order tracking
- Assisting other Sales Staff with their customer orders