Jendco Safety Supply Careers
Employment Type: Full Time (Monday- Friday)
Submit Resumes to email@example.com
Are you a fast paced, on-the-go, detail oriented person? Are you always ready for a new challenge and willing to learn? Are you a team player that strives to grow within your career? If you are looking for an opportunity to join a warehouse team that values safety and our customers, we want to talk to you!
Our Ideal Candidate is:
- Flexible - You are always willing to learn new things based on the needs of the warehouse operations. You are able to work and learn different tasks while staying organized and accurate.
- Customer Service Driven - You strive to provide the best service possible. Your work is done accurately and efficiently to ensure customer satisfaction.
- Team Player - You strive to work as a team and connect with your peers. You are able to work with all different personalities.
- $500 sign-on bonus*
- Paid Holidays
- Paid Time Off
- Health Insurance
(* payable after 90-days, and some benefits are based on length of service)
Our warehouse associates are an essential part of our operational success. This position will be responsible for picking, packing and shipping orders safely, and accurately. This position will be a part of our warehouse team who ensures we have our products stocked and ready for shipping. The warehouse associate will also receive and stock inbound shipments.
- Pick, pull and package orders appropriately (UPS, USPS, LTL, Courier, CPU, Delivery)
- Receive inbound shipments and verify quantity and condition
- Stock inbound product in proper location(s)
- Load and unload semi-trucks and customer vehicles
- Communicate with sales team for order priority, questions, accuracy and customer notifications
- Process orders to completion through our accounting program
- Conduct inventory counts as needed
- Maintain a clean and organized work area
- Perform all work safely and accurately
- Miscellaneous facility needs (trash, cleaning warehouse, etc.)
Other Responsibilities / Duties:
- Opportunity to train new employees
Qualifications & Suggested Skills:
- Valid driver’s license with clean driving record
- Exceptional communication both verbal and non-verbal
- Time Management
- Willing and able to operate industrial equipment including walkies, hand trucks, etc.
- Organization and attention to detail
- Positive attitude
- Attendance and punctuality
- Comfortable standing and or walking for up to 12 hours
- Ability to work with all different people and personality types
- Multi-tasking and comfort in a fast-paced environment
- Forklift experience
- Computer Skills- CRM platform experience/ Microsoft Suite
- Ability to pass a background check and drug screening
Apply Today by Submitting Your Resume to firstname.lastname@example.org